Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 fighters have failed, but one I had to make submit to OST!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 fighters have failed, but one I had to make submit to OST!!!!

Let's cut the bull****... If it was good for ALL HIS PREVIOUS FIGHTS, whats the problem???

I dedicate this song to all the *****sexuals that defend the ****sexual...

Mosley's doing it so he asked 2, 1+1 = 2 simple maths.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
      Sure,,,, lets play the game called AFTER THE FACT....LOL...

Please,,, the ****sexual criminal is the laughing stock of boxing....

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
        Oh please, give it up buddy. He's only going through the testing with Mosley for show, he knows he can beat Mosley but needs to save face on the testing front. We all know the TRUTH is Mayweather can't understand how Pac has gotten so good lately so his little brain thinks he's on some magical drug that does everything from give you power, speed, boxing ability and an iron chin....LOL seriously, if there's a drug out there like that, then f#$k give me some, I wanna be a superstar too!!!!

Comment

Hey,,,,Id **** anybody up in here.... Who wants to fight me???????????????

But, can you please agree to OST??????

Comment

Manny is special....special fighters get special treatment.....they get to win WW titles with their opponent forced to weigh-in 2 whole pounds under the limit......plus he received a DIAMOND belt for his work that night.....he's special......so Floyd was just treating him special like he's used to being treated!!!......Manny is special right?!?......so whats wrong with taking some special blood tests?!?.....I don't get it!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Manny is special....special fighters get special treatment.....they get to win WW titles with their opponent forced to weigh-in 2 whole pounds under the limit......plus he received a DIAMOND belt for his work that night.....he's special......so Floyd was just treating him special like he's used to being treated!!!......Manny is special right?!?......so whats wrong with taking some special blood tests?!?.....I don't get it!!
              LOL

Good post.

The problem is Pac wont do it if the idea comes from Floyd.

Comment

when pac retires
                *******s future will be as bright as suicide bombers

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

Had me laughing in the office that the boss grew suspicious. Green K if I could man. Lolz.

Comment

Lets cut the bull****.....it's easy for a clean fighter to take some relatively simple tests......

Comment

Working...
                    X