Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will give Pac credit he would steam roll Berto, Collazo, Quintana, and Mosley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    That KO looked scary but he got right up. Your're right. I heard that that they make him dizzy in camp then put him in the ring to learn how to fight while hurt or stunned.Which might explain the quick reactions.
    He does push ups with his chin, in order to strengthen his neck. There's a video of him doing it in the Training and Nutrition forum.

Comment

i dont know if pac runs over mosley.....he destroys berto and collazo yes, but to say he steamrolls mosley too, thats crazy talk. pac may win but not steamroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
        He does push ups with his chin, in order to strengthen his neck. There's a video of him doing it in the Training and Nutrition forum.
        What??? Really?

Comment

Mosley has a good chance of hitting Pac. Styles make fights and Shane is the type of fighter when he gets hit he immediately wants to hit you back. If Pac can take those shots and not get overpowered he probably gets a late TKO/decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
            mosley beats him imo,

lol !!!!

Comment

Shane Mosley was willing to go down to 140, Pac didn't want to fight him and you say Pac murks him? Mosley unlike other guys that Manny fought has some handspeed.
              don't forget, the other choice at that time was cotto, a bigger draw, and known to be one of the guys who beat shane too, that's why they chose him instead and plus he's from top rank that's why. if pac chose to fight mosley at 140, he would've looked a ***** that is bitcher than mayweather's ***** moves. if he choses to faced mosley, people would've said, he ducked cotto.

Comment

I don't know about Pacquiao steam rolling those guys, especially Berto.

Comment

Hmm..what about at 145?..

But my boy Timothy Bradley gives Pacquiao the WORKS!..
                  I HOPE to see this fight..but Pacquiao had turned pretty queer lately..

Comment

None of them have the footwork to keep up with Pac.

The Pac that was in and out VS Oscar may come out again, and I know that he can take a punch from those guys IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                      Shane Mosley was willing to go down to 140, Pac didn't want to fight him and you say Pac murks him? Mosley unlike other guys that Manny fought has some handspeed.
                      At that time, manny was still testing the welterweight division, it's his first time to be fighting a legit WW, and it was a choice between Cotto and Mosley. Although Arum was pushing for Cotto already, Mosley's name came up as a last minute replacement just in case Cotto backed out, and Mosley was trying to pull a fast one on Cotto by trying to lure Team Pacquiao to sign with him and giving Manny more than enough advantages. And it was a good decision when they finally signed with cotto at 145lbs., do you really think that fighting an old Mosley at 140lbs. will benefit Manny in terms of his legacy and legitimacy at WW???

Comment

Working...
                      X