Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will give Pac credit he would steam roll Berto, Collazo, Quintana, and Mosley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley beats Pacmam yet alone Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
      Alexander would give Pac a better fight than Bradley would though.
      I don't think so bro... I think Alexander would have success early but will get beat. Bradley on the other hand can win...

Comment

Right now Floyd is the only one who would beat Pac. Last night my dad, a HUGE *******, said that Floyd would still beat Pac because Pac's weakness is the right hand and uppercut. I think Shane would go to war with Pac but Pac could possibly KO Shane. Shane has a problem with guys who have great footwork and Pac has some amazing footwork. If you notice Shane is great with guys who are slow and plodding (Mayorga, Margarito).

So Floyd > Pac > Shane.

Comment

Berto/Mosley-Pacquiao would be WWIII.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I don't think so bro... I think Alexander would have success early but will get beat. Bradley on the other hand can win...
            I jumped off that train. Bradley is too easy to get hit himself. Pac is bigger, stronger, faster, hits harder and has better footwork then Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I jumped off that train. Bradley is too easy to get hit himself. Pac is bigger, stronger, faster, hits harder and has better footwork then Bradley.
              Tim is also feather fisted.

Comment

i think i want to bump burner's cotto vs pac and hatton vs pac prediction thread

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  But, Bradley can adjust during any time of the fight. He can fight different styles anytime. And, he could be hard to hit at times too... If you watch a Bradley fight, not every fight is the same. Pac might have trouble with something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreiTarkovsky View Post
                    i think i want to bump burner's cotto vs pac and hatton vs pac prediction thread
                    green if you do

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Bradley would start exchanging with Pac. Alexander would listen to his game plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X