Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny is UNBEATABLE right now, can't think of a boxer in history that could beat him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny is UNBEATABLE right now, can't think of a boxer in history that could beat him!

Oh, wait....

... **** yeah, didn't he almost lose a split decision fight to this guy exactly two years ago, and spent most of the fight being schooled due to his technical flaws? Since then he's feasted on a diet of hasbeens and never weres?

Oh crap, yeah, that's right. I was getting carried away with hyperbole, wasn't I? Christ, I feel such a dumbass.

My fondest hope is that Clottey and Mosley find it within themselves to do what has to be done, and clean up NSB from the kindergarten tardfest it's become. NSB was never a place for intellectual pugilistic discourse, but it was never THIS BAD.

Hey annie, you got any points to bet on clottey?

Comment

You complain about the state of NSB, and then post this ****?
      Annie, Annie, Annie...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Oh, wait....

... **** yeah, didn't he almost lose a split decision fight to this guy exactly two years ago, and spent most of the fight being schooled due to his technical flaws? Since then he's feasted on a diet of hasbeens and never weres?

Oh crap, yeah, that's right. I was getting carried away with hyperbole, wasn't I? Christ, I feel such a dumbass.

My fondest hope is that Clottey and Mosley find it within themselves to do what has to be done, and clean up NSB from the kindergarten tardfest it's become. NSB was never a place for intellectual pugilistic discourse, but it was never THIS BAD.
        i totally agree man. the ******* ****s redk anybody who gives a valid opinion that differs from theirs they have an entire thread dedicated to hate spamming ppl who disagree with their deranged fanaticism that manny is god. point in case look at everybody that has said the manny clottey fight should not be a ppv they are spammed with hate aka redk. i know it can go the same way with *****s but *******s are well organized hate machine where as *****s are fringe posters that dont organize a mob to attack somebody that disagrees with them. i would love to talk boxing besides the pac may debate but i get ****** in i admit. its like being in **** occupied germany. you can ignore the pac****s but intellectual pride sturs up inside me and want to fight back but there are so many of them its scary. anyways a real subject ive wanted to talk about boxing wise, hypothetical fight prime rocky graziano vs prime jake lamotta... who do think

Comment

Originally posted by ManniePhresh View Post
          i totally agree man. the ******* ****s redk anybody who gives a valid opinion that differs from theirs they have an entire thread dedicated to hate spamming ppl who disagree with their deranged fanaticism that manny is god. point in case look at everybody that has said the manny clottey fight should not be a ppv they are spammed with hate aka redk. i know it can go the same way with *****s but *******s are well organized hate machine where as *****s are fringe posters that dont organize a mob to attack somebody that disagrees with them. i would love to talk boxing besides the pac may debate but i get ****** in i admit. its like being in **** occupied germany. you can ignore the pac****s but intellectual pride sturs up inside me and want to fight back but there are so many of them its scary. anyways a real subject ive wanted to talk about boxing wise, hypothetical fight prime rocky graziano vs prime jake lamotta... who do think
          red karma given for complaining about red karma LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Hey annie, you got any points to bet on clottey?
            annie is all talk.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              red karma given for complaining about red karma LOL!
              it was suicide when i posted it...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Oh, wait....

Great job for accepting the reality that Manny is unbeatable right now. Props on you.

Comment

bossing kads...she should be singing "i am but a small voice". lol

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post

You complain about the state of NSB, and then post this ****?
                    Annie, Annie, Annie...
                    SATIRE, mate. I say "mate"... I mean "**** knuckle".

Comment

Working...
                    X