No announcement yet.

NEW Nike Sportswear Manny Pacquiao Trainer SC 2010 Line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
    Looks really lame compared to his earlier shoes.

the black one looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      here you go

Air **** ***** 2010
      lmfao!!!!!!!!! you wouldn't believe how much i laughed when i saw this! air ****!! hahaha!!

and for those who thanked for posting.. no prob!! thought i'd share since i thought the gear was pretty awesome! i just came back from my morning run and i was thinking about the kicks all morning. hehe. hopefully they get here in about 2-3 days at the latest (along with the shirts and hoodie), i cant waait!!

and guys!!!!! TOMORROW PACQUIAO FIGHTS!! like this morning it really sunk in like.. wait.. tomorrow pacquiao fights after all this time, the day is finally here!! don't know if you guys are as excited but damn i am. not only that but today's the weigh in!! i'm getting the prefight jitters and excitement.. lol i love ppv events!

been feeling like that all week but today it got worse.. should be a really entertaining and interesting fight!! clottey won't go away easy, i'm really looking forward to it!! anyways, good morning to everyone and have a nice day guys!!! i'm going to take a shower, get some breakfast and catch some espn before classes.

Comment

Working...
      X