No announcement yet.

NEW Nike Sportswear Manny Pacquiao Trainer SC 2010 Line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
    I'm just saying Jordan still has the best Nike's out. Why waste money on lowly pacs. Style wise he got pac beat.
    Obviously they don't think it's a waste of money dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Galahad View Post
      Obviously they don't think it's a waste of money dumbass.
      They will when they don't sell a lot of sneakers. I know all the sneaker heads go out and cop J's by the bundle. Nobody is checking for air pac's.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        i dont see any similarities at all exept the nike emblem
        The midsole, the two strips on the side, and the back piece where the NIKE logo is but in this case it says "PAC" AND "MAN" on each shoe.

Comment

They will when they don't sell a lot of sneakers. I know all the sneaker heads go out and cop J's by the bundle. Nobody is checking for air pac's.
          So you know better than the Nike people now? hehehhehehe. Again jealousy's a *****. hahahaha. Loser!

Comment

Those kicks are selling like hot cakes. 350 on Ebay. So much for *****s saying Pac's gear doesn sell.

Comment

Of course. .
              I can't believe this fool just compared Jordans to Pac's shoes....dumbass!

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                Of course. .
                So you are saying pac will sell more sneakers than jordan? Or his sneaker is better than jordans?

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post

LMAO, is that from Rebook?
                  lol reebok doesnt even endorse floydie so no!! hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                    Of course. .
                    Lol. Frealz. Jordan's are the only Nikes you should cop Now because they got Pac's. In Seattle they sold out in 2 days. Dallas just got them today and some dude came in and picked up 7 pairs. My boys picked up 2. These things are fire if u ask me. Quit hating!

Comment

So you are saying pac will sell more sneakers than jordan? Or his sneaker is better than jordans?
                      Jordans have been around since the 80's. What's your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X