those shoes are ugly. But I'm not into multi colored sneakers

I kinda like this red shirt though:
    http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?coun...40/pgid-323741

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      those shoes are ugly. But I'm not into multi colored sneakers

I kinda like this red shirt though:
      http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?coun...40/pgid-323741
      yeah.. that one is nice and it was that one or the red MP one.. but i went with the other one. when i zoomed in on that one i saw little a bunch if little things on mannys head that were like wtf and kinda made me lean towards the other one. but still all the shirts look really nice.. if it was up to me i'd buy all lol but can't be stupid with money like that and then i'd feel like i wasted it when i already have a ****load of shirts.. specially manny shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by JONESJR22
        I actually kind of like those shoes, are they sold out now because I just tried to look them up and got nothing.
        i fell in love with the shoes man!! look real stylish and cool. i've been using the same track shoes for the past 5 years so i definitely needed to get some new ones!! i jog every morning (7 days a week) at 6 so i will use themmm!!! lol

don't worry about it!! the store seems to be glitchy.. sometimes the store would disappear, even after hitting refresh, ntohing appeared. give it a few more minutes and it will.

Comment

Those shoes aint to bad actually.

Comment

the shoes are really dope!!.....I want a pair, no better yet....I'm GETTING a pair ASAP!!

Comment

I have a Floyd T shirt i use to clean my rims with!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                you just hating because your boy isn't as popular and doesn't have a clothing line on any brand..
                I agree shockingly

man we can argue about testing this stipulation that but its dope that Nike took a guy with very little English and made him a major star for their brand

I have the gold and red shoe myself and a few MP shirts (including the limited black and orange one from the Giants game) I wish I had the Pacman Know shirt with the dog but cant find it anywhere

none the less

WAR MANNY!!!

damn I said that? LOL

Comment

Where's PBF's gear? i'm still waiting for his g unit kicks to come out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
                    Where's PBF's gear? i'm still waiting for his g unit kicks to come out!
                    personally I want the Paulie Malignaggi line

Air Bore Us Ones

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      I agree shockingly

man we can argue about testing this stipulation that but its dope that Nike took a guy with very little English and made him a major star for their brand

I have the gold and red shoe myself and a few MP shirts (including the limited black and orange one from the Giants game) I wish I had the Pacman Know shirt with the dog but cant find it anywhere

none the less

WAR MANNY!!!

damn I said that? LOL

Yes you did..

Green K for you..

Comment

Working...
                      X