No announcement yet.

[PIC] Look at Pacquiao's HGH Hands!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    yup....Your right. Some people make it more than what it is. You aint gonna look the same at 147 as you did at 126. That is all im trying to say to those who make Manny's change in appearance to be something that its not. LOL.
    I hope u don't take this wrong but U don't fight the same from 126 to 147,u don't have wars at 126 and then start destroying dudes at 147..

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      hahaha, I've heard of "HGH gut" but never hands! TS is just trollin'
      Still cant believe ppl are still going on about HGH regarding Pac, who honestly believes you need HGH to put on several pounds lol its ludicrous.

I had to put on some weight to play rugby, i weighed 141lbs and made 164lbs in 3months hitting gym 4 times a week and eating plenty .These boxers train 7 days a week with nutritionists and coaches... and then someone puts on several pounds and they take HGH! omg. Laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
        yeah his head and hands are huge compared to his body, could be a sign of hgh use.
        I agree, and its apparent that there are some in the industry, specifically the Mayweathers and Paulie who are willing to speak out about it. Even us fans are beginning to notice how "abnormal" he is starting to look.

Comment

well he has always had really big calfs..other than that I never really looked

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Get a life ******.
            Pacquiao always had big hands and a big pinoy head.

Maybe his cheeks bigger now because he isn't weight drained anymore,that's all.
            i remember getting one of those programs from a pac fight a while ago and it listed all the physical dimensions of each fighter including stuff like waist size, shoulder to fist and circumference of the hand. manny had huge hands.
            i'll have to dig it back up, but i think it was the DLH fight. manny had bigger hands than DLH.

Force=Mass*Acceleration

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
              I agree, and its apparent that there are some in the industry, specifically the Mayweathers and Paulie who are willing to speak out about it. Even us fans are beginning to notice how "abnormal" he is starting to look.
              Actually, he's always had a big head and hands---I'm just waiting to hear enlarged organs or any joint problems after he retires, that's when the drawbacks of using HGH come out.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                Son of *****!!! Not even Clottey's black skin could make his hands look larger than Pacquiao's. For someone so small he has middleweight hands.

[B]It is the overgrowth of the bones and connective tissue causing a portruding jaw and eyebrows. You will start to look like a “cro magnon” man. Your hands and feet become abnormally large and your internal organs grow, including your heart, which is irreversible. Liver and Thyroid damage and low insulin levels are also possible side effects of abuse. You may also possibly be putting yourself at risk of cancers and other health effects.[/B

http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/blog/...rmone-effects/

Comment

wow *****s are on a new low. even fist now a days are caused by PEDs. god i hope u **** bitchez kill urself and give ur lives to innocent people who are murdered brutally in nigeria or soldiers who dies in battle. y'all are worthless piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboy1983 View Post
                    I hope u don't take this wrong but U don't fight the same from 126 to 147,u don't have wars at 126 and then start destroying dudes at 147..
                    How do you know what happens when you fight closer to your natrual weight against bigger foes? How do you know that moving up for Manny was not better for him unlike Marquez? Manny was one of a very few to accomplish what he has. I am sure nobody you know or even yourself has come close to doing what Manny has. So how do you know? Because Mayweather says so? ****. Pac seems to have gotten stronger not having to drain weight. More comfortable. It seems his best was not at the lighter weights where he was draining himself. You seem to appoint yourself the expert on what and what is not possible like many of the paranoid theorists on here and the way you think is the way people who never achieve greatness think. You guys are using the ***** made excuse that it is impossible. Manny has been endorsed by great people who don't see the way you do. He has been admired by great people, athletes who have achieve greatness that you will never know. If you cannot relate to that world then you might as well keep dreaming because reality is a *****.
                    Last edited by Alibata; 03-10-2010, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                      [B]It is the overgrowth of the bones and connective tissue causing a portruding jaw and eyebrows. You will start to look like a “cro magnon” man. Your hands and feet become abnormally large and your internal organs grow, including your heart, which is irreversible. Liver and Thyroid damage and low insulin levels are also possible side effects of abuse. You may also possibly be putting yourself at risk of cancers and other health effects.[/B

http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/blog/...rmone-effects/
                      But I don't think the effects are quick if he just started 2008..not unless he was taking a **** load...we'll have to see what happens in the years ahead after he retires.

Comment

Working...
                      X