No announcement yet.

[PIC] Look at Pacquiao's HGH Hands!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
    yeah his head and hands are huge compared to his body, could be a sign of hgh use.
    The signs wont' become apparent at first---once we hear of enlarged organs and bad joints from Pacquiao---that's enough evidence to know he is/was using HGH.

Comment

best way is to measure his hands if it's thicker/wider then what was measured before....

Comment

Pacquiao's got a big frame, in other words, he's big bone.

I'm the same. My head is too large for my body, my calves are huge, and I can't wrap my thumb and index finger around my other wrist.

This is more common with people of small stature. I'm Filipino and my dad has the same built.

Comment

thats because clottey is cutting weight and pacquiao is not.

someone post a pic of pacquiao's fist when he was in super featherweight division

Comment

I'm beyond suspicious now.... I mean I've seen bitches with bobble heads but with the hands to match? ****.

Comment

LMAO @ the crackheads all paranoid and ****. hahahahahahaha!!! I swear I am so amused @ how people think. Too many crack head conspiracies nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
                thats because clottey is cutting weight and pacquiao is not.

someone post a pic of pacquiao's fist when he was in super featherweight division
                Originally posted by rao007 View Post

Morales roided up too. lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post

Morales roided up too. lol.

The only difference is that Morales is FAT and Pacquiao is not.

Comment

LOL since when is big hands a sign of HGH???? Who's the f$ckn ****** who came up with that assumption. People should actually invest some time into researching **** before they talk ****. The most common side effect visually of HGH is "HGH gut"... look it up on google, most pro bodybuilders have it due to their prolonged use of HGH. I don't see Manny's gut ripped but sticking out?

Here's an example of hgh gut, the internal organs grow along with the muscles forming a larger than average stomach that isn't "fat".

Last edited by Prime 407; 03-10-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X