Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why should Mayweather give in to a 50/50 split with Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should Mayweather give in to a 50/50 split with Pacquaio?

If he outsells Pacquiao/Cotto considering Cotto is a bigger draw?

Mayweather has outsold Pacquiao with 3 common opponents, and if his fight with Mosley does better than 1.3 PPV buys, why would he accept a 50/50 split with Pacquiao?

Also add in the #1 WW ranking to his resume if he beats Mosley, he has much more leverage and rightfully so.

becuz if its not 50/50 the negotiations would end right there.
    next...

Comment

I don't know and I don't care as long as they fight. It could be a 99-1 for all I care. I am not getting no money out of the split so that means nothing to me...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I don't know and I don't care as long as they fight. It could be a 99-1 for all I care. I am not getting no money out of the split so that means nothing to me...
        Everyone wants to see this fight. Let's talk about the topic at hand though.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
          becuz if its not 50/50 the negotiations would end right there.
          next...
          and I'm pointing out Mayweather has every right to demand more than 50/50....

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            and I'm pointing out Mayweather has every right to demand more than 50/50....
            ok, then the fight wont happen. manny has every right to refuse anything less than 50/50

Comment

Gee because Manny is the P4P champ for starters. His PPV sells thrives off of his opponents popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                ok, then the fight wont happen. manny has every right to refuse anything less than 50/50
                Dude, I just pointed out reasons why Mayweather will rightfully deserve more. Care to point out WHY he shouldn't?

Comment

As of now its 50/50. But if the difference of their next fight is over 1 Million, I cant see 50/50 happening. Say some how Mayweather Mosley does over 2 Million, and Pac Clottey does under a Million, thats over a Million difference in buys, that cant be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' bro View Post
                    Gee because Manny is the P4P champ for starters. His PPV sells thrives off of his opponents popularity.
                    After Mayweather beats Mosley, Mayweather is the #1 WW and P4P #1 fighter. Period.

When you say "His PPV sells thrives off of his opponents popularity." That's your OPINION. When doing a money split like this we go by numbers and numbers don't LIE.

Comment

Working...
                    X