Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB, Rate These 5 Fighters In Order Of Greatness!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    I can agree with this statement. I also believe that he never faced a huge puncher prior to that, so we may never know. One thing I will say is that Roy let people land big shots on him due to his arrogance. P4P he couldn't let Manny do that or it would be lights out for him. Also Roy doesn't have the tools to keep pressure fighters off of him, which maybe a reason he never faced elite ones in his prime.
    Sorry mate, but you don't have a clue.

If anyone ever had the tools to keep pressure fighters of him it was a prime Roy Jones. With that movement, that speed, that power? Forget about it. Manny would have been hit with 6 left hooks in a row before he got a shot off. That's how you keep pressure fighters off you.

The lack of knowledge some of you people show is incredible. Have you even watched these guys fight?

We got people saying Roy lacked tools in the ring, Winky was overrated, Tito didn't achieve anything, **** its almost ridiculous that we call this joint a boxing forum.

Comment

• dan in real life

ohhh great movie btw

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman777 View Post

dan in real life

ohhh great movie btw
        Don't misinterpret my flaming for me giving a **** son. I'm just pointing out what is what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post

If anyone ever had the tools to keep pressure fighters of him it was a prime Roy Jones. With that movement, that speed, that power? Forget about it. Manny would have been hit with 6 left hooks in a row before he got a shot off. That's how you keep pressure fighters off you.

The lack of knowledge some of you people show is incredible. Have you even watched these guys fight?

We got people saying Roy lacked tools in the ring, Winky was overrated, Tito didn't achieve anything, **** its almost ridiculous that we call this joint a boxing forum.

lmao, listen to this ****** go

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            lmao, listen to this ****** go
            Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            just started watching boxing like a year ago, was not around during the mayweather time. was wondering why people call him a *****. i mean i watch some youtube clips of him and the hatton fight, guy seems legit

what's with the hate?

Exposed. Stop acting like a expert Okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Wait so P4P wise Pac would beat Roy Jones Jr in his prime? Being real with you that fight doesnt go 2 rounds.

Prime Pac went life and death with a 36 year old Marquez.
              Yes. Roy can't handle pressure fighters. Also Pac is better than when he fought Marquez. That version doesn't beat Cotto but this one does and in severe fashion.

How do you see Roy keeping Manny off of him? Also do you see Roy handling flush shots from Manny (which will happen repeatedly)?

Comment

Don't misinterpret my flaming for me giving a **** son. I'm just pointing out what is what.

it works both ways, ******

Comment

Just this video at 13 seconds with Roy on the speed bag shows hes not on Pacs level in the ring. The rest of the video is the icing on the cake. People mustve forgot. Pac struggled with a 36 year old past it JMM but he can beat A PRIME ROY?

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                    Yes. Roy can't handle pressure fighters. Also Pac is better than when he fought Marquez. That version doesn't beat Cotto but this one does and in severe fashion.

How do you see Roy keeping Manny off of him? Also do you see Roy handling flush shots from Manny (which will happen repeatedly)?
                    He was faster, stronger, hit harder, had better reflexes and was harder to hit then Manny is.

I cant believe what Im reading. I mean Roy Jones Jr.? Everything Pac does Roy does better. Roy was barely grazed in his prime let alone hit hit repeatedly. He would make Pac look foolish in the ring.
                    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 03-08-2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Exposed. Stop acting like a expert Okay.

casual fan ever since i was little, does that count?

Comment

Working...
                      X