Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC beat cotto with his skills not PEDs (Proof)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no proof that he didnt cheat.

There is no prof that he did cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      There is no proof that he didnt cheat.

There is no prof that he did cheat.
      Threadstarter disagrees. He has posted a vid to prove that Pac wasn't on roids. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Threadstarter disagrees. He has posted a vid to prove that Pac wasn't on roids. LMAO.
        Clowns...lol.

Im waiting for proof that hes clean. No one has it.

Comment

I'm one of Cottos biggest fans. Damn near gay for that man, no ****, and I admit Pacquiao beat him senseless naturally just using amazing stamina, speed and all around rapid fire boxing ability. STFU about PEDs.

Comment

I don't think anyone believes that some random bum off the street can take a little purple pill and is suddenly able to beat the crap out of established world champions. Of course Pacquiao is a damn good fighter PEDs or no.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
              If you watch the video from 1:00 to 1:10,1:48, and 2:40. Every time that Cotto would move his head around Pacquiao would miss. But every time that Cotto decided to just used the peekaboo stance he would get hit a lot.
              all that video showed me was how much pacquiao missed.why is it that they say he is such an accurate puncher? he throws alot but i don't think he lands as much as they make it seem

Comment

Working...
              X