Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your reaction if Floyd/Shane does over 2 million buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your reaction if Floyd/Shane does over 2 million buys?

What will you say if this fight cracks 2 million buys? I know it sounds crazy but this fight seems so hot right now. They are promoting the hell out of it already, going city to city, and have big time rebates and such. We never expected Floyd to do a million with Juan so maybe we underestimate his ppv potential. The tickets have been selling fast and this fight may do very well. What do you think?

Originally posted by Check View Post
    What will you say if this fight cracks 2 million buys? I know it sounds crazy but this fight seems so hot right now. They are promoting the hell out of it already, going city to city, and have big time rebates and such. We never expected Floyd to do a million with Juan so maybe we underestimate his ppv potential. The tickets have been selling fast and this fight may do very well. What do you think?
    *******s will **** themselves and come up with more excuses to discredit PBF!

Comment

This fight is huge my dude. My phone has been ringing off the hook about this fight and most of them dont even like boxing.

Comment

i expect 1.8 million but I wouldnt be surprised if it did over 2 million. I will be very happy if that happens.

Comment

Seriously ... Who gives a **** how many PPV's it does ?

Comment

this:

Comment

Anything under 2 million is a disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                This fight is huge my dude. My phone has been ringing off the hook about this fight and most of them dont even like boxing.
                It is very big, and I was not surprised with the Juan Marquez numbers. I was at the liquor store that night getting my drinks and a bunch of the guys were talking about it. It was the first time out of the blue that I had a long conversation with people about boxing. After that I realized how big Floyd truly is. The difference with that fight and this is that this is a fight that hardcores want to see and casual fans want to see. So, that's a plus but the promotion already is killing it. Not to **** on Pac but he fights in 10 days and you hear very little bit about it. Mayweather/Shane isn't for another 7 weeks and it seems like it's all people want to chat it up about.

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
                  this:

LOL

What an epic gif

Comment

Shocked, I think DLH vs Mosley didnt even reach 1 Million, either time.

Comment

Working...
                    X