Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your reaction if Floyd/Shane does over 2 million buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be completely shocked, because I'm going to the movies to watch the fight.

Comment

I dont care how many PPVs it sells. All I know is I wont be tricked into buying anymore Mayweather matches. At welter he takes even fewer chances. Floyd's gonna do his best to bore us all to death. He doesnt care about the fans. He just wants to win. I cant stand his mouth or his style. He wont be getting my $$$$.

Comment

That would be an EPIC success. No match without the name DLH in it has reached that number before. It means Floyd-Pac touches 3 mil. Even the media thinks this fight is a warmup.

Comment

I'll be shocked and feel pity to those who wasted their money to buy this boring fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I'll be shocked and feel pity to those who wasted their money to buy this boring fight.
            Of course you would, hater. You're not a boxing fan. Go jerk off to Tranny Pak-Yow pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              if it does 2 mill then the top fighters need to start fighting each other more often. if its a fight people want then they will buy

^^^^

that's the key........if Floyd wins and Pac does not want it i would like to see Floyd vs Williams at 147.....or even Floyd v Berto..........

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

you posted this on the other thread........stop spamming bro....not cool

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  i expect 1.8 million but I wouldnt be surprised if it did over 2 million. I will be very happy if that happens.
                  Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Its not about the money. Its about the sport I love getting its just due. This fight gettiong 2 Million buys is GREAT for BOXING.
                  like i said:

Comment

why u fawkers care so much about the ppv buys? u fawk head ******s claim ur a fan of boxing then why u care about the ppv buy? are u going to get a cut from it? care about the fight not the ppv. just because u make 3 million ppv and the fight sucked it dont mean ur the greatest. ******s!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Amateur View Post
                      why u fawkers care so much about the ppv buys? u fawk head ******s claim ur a fan of boxing then why u care about the ppv buy? are u going to get a cut from it? care about the fight not the ppv. just because u make 3 million ppv and the fight sucked it dont mean ur the greatest. ******s!
                      lol...well if ppl claim you and ur style sucks but yet u keep on doing millions in ppv buys, that says somethin. and wats wit the harsh language...no1s doin anything to u by tlkin about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X