Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your reaction if Floyd/Shane does over 2 million buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    What will you say if this fight cracks 2 million buys? I know it sounds crazy but this fight seems so hot right now. They are promoting the hell out of it already, going city to city, and have big time rebates and such. We never expected Floyd to do a million with Juan so maybe we underestimate his ppv potential. The tickets have been selling fast and this fight may do very well. What do you think?
    I think if a Floyd/Pac fight would had come close to the 2 million but not this fight. Mosley had a lot of momentum after the Margo fight and sat on idle for too long for the general public to appreciate him.

Anything over 1 million is good and I figure for this fight around 1.5 million. I hope that I'm wrong and it does 2 million, it will say alot of the state of boxing and it will make more top competitive matches cause of the money it will generate.

Some ppl are hoping that it fails not realizing that it would have a domino effect if it did

Comment

My reaction would be.... ' I couldn't care less cos i aint getting a penny out of it'

Comment

I wouldn't care. It's their money not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
          I wouldn't care. It's their money not mine.
          Its not about the money. Its about the sport I love getting its just due. This fight gettiong 2 Million buys is GREAT for BOXING.

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
            this:

Can you blame the little kid in the pic LOL!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Its not about the money. Its about the sport I love getting its just due. This fight gettiong 2 Million buys is GREAT for BOXING.
                Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  2 million buys might be great for boxing as long as it's a great fight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
                    wtf??????????

Comment

Originally posted by Team America View Post
                      Anything under 2 million is a disappointment.
                      Haaaaaaa. Hatton was a bigger draw then Shane and they did 900,000. If they do 2 mill then floyd will make about 80 million dollars do to the break down in percentages. Floyd doesn't expect to make 80 mill. He would be extatic to get 30 mill which is what hed get from Pac fight. That would be around 800,000 to 900,000 buys. The statement above is way off.

Comment

Working...
                      X