Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is making ESPN feel suspicious about Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
    Manny should try suing himself, and anyone associated with his camp. They've done more to tarnish his reputation than any of the Mayweathers. What people fail to realize is that nobody pays much attention to what Floyd Sr., and Roger say. People do however take note when a PED situation is handled as poorly as team Pacman handled the testing proposal.
    Well unfortunately people do listen to the mayweathers in the sport of boxing, they shouldn't but there words are heard, even when they claim a guy is on a side meth. But you are right, his team handled this poorly, especially arum. i like the fights the guy has put on in the last couple years, but he was really stupid about this whole situation and handled it as poorly as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
      see....if that was floyd that said no to drug testing and his excuse was
      "oh i will feel weak for the fight, i'm in heavy training"...or "he doesnt make the rules"

...well i dont even know what woulda happened... the world would be in CHAOS

but since its manny saying it.. "oh its fine"

......talk about double standards
      Well America loves foreigners, and proof in the pudding is our current economic state.... And also, itd be alot more Chaos because Mayweather is black... and no im not a black person playing the race card, im a white boy and I know Mayweather is frowned upon for some of the things he does, yet white/mexican/other athletes do things of the same stature that get alot less media coverage or none at all, and people are always forgiving... Look at Michael Phelps, got caught smoking weed, and that is a drug (even though imo its not), and he was forgiven within the next week... Tiger Woods cheats on his wife (something that has NOTHING to do with the game of Golf, and not against the rules), and its been a few months and America still hasnt forgive him, they are crucifying this guy... Imagine if Mayweather got caught smoking weed, this guy would be labeled a dopehead, drug dealer, gangsta for the rest of his life (though some may see him this way now). Just my thoughts!

Comment

• Everyone feels suspicious about Manny now. he refused to take a drug test that stopped the biggest fight in histoery & could have made him 25 million dollars.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
          X