Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will people still doubt Amir Khan after he beats Paulie Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Hmmm I wonder why? Let me Google about Denmark ->

Finding 1: Wow !! Most strict anti-immigration rules of Europe.

Finding 2:Wow !! Statement by the big political party (Danish people's Party): "We're anti-Islam."

Enough said.
    I have muslim friends, it's got nothing to do with religion or race. I just don't like Amir Khan. Just like you don't like Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
      Like I said in the past, Ward was the better man that night. Kessler lost to Joe Calzaghe, arguably the best Super Middleweight ever, and he lost to an Olympic Gold Medalist. Kessler never got knocked out by a tomato can like Khan did.
      Amir Khan: Olympic silver medallist at the age of 17 and world champion at the age of 22. Tell me about Mikkel Kessler.
      Last edited by wazaa.; 03-02-2010, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I have muslim friends, it's got nothing to do with religion or race. I just don't like Amir Khan. Just like you don't like Calzaghe.
        That proves nothing. I got fat friends but fat people still make me sick.

Comment

He will get respect if he knocks Paulie out, but taking him the distance, no. At the end of the day Khan is fighting a feather fisted puncher. Although saying that, glass will break very easy and Khan's glass chin, probably won't hold up to even Mallignaggi's powder puff shots.

Comment

a paulie one punch ko of kahn would make my year haha,until kahn fights guys with power who cares what he does, hes just dodging the big hitters until then

Comment

Paulie's no puncher. His chin would still be questionable.

Comment

Paulie is a grade A bum!!!!!!!!!!!!! This loser had problems with Diaz.

Comment

duck duck ducking...

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                    Paulie is a grade A bum!!!!!!!!!!!!! This loser had problems with Diaz.
                    Paulie is a bum ?....

Comment

Paulie is a bum ?....
                      Yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X