Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will people still doubt Amir Khan after he beats Paulie Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
    Yes they will, because Pauli isn't much of a puncher.

Pauli is the perfect opponent for Amir, he will lose by a landslide!
    Apart for the power part....Paulie is a slick boxer with fast hands. Amir has never faced anyone as skilled as Paulie before.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
      He deserves respect for a decisive win over Paulie.
      If he beats Malignaggi, I will give him credit. But, I still won't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Man he needs to step it up way better than a fight with feather fisted Paulie Malgs. Come on bro
        is your *** that hard for Khan?
        He needs to fight a bigger threat
        a puncher to test that chinny chin chin of his
        put him in against the caveman or maidana

Comment

he will still have a giant ? over is chin after he gives Paulie a beating as he couldnt crack an egg. Its the only thing that people doubt about Amir - his ability to take a decent punch. And he'll have that for the remainder of his career unless he suddenly starts walking through bombs.

Comment

i'll give him credit, but i'd still doubt him cuz he's a chinny fighter with questionable boxing skills and instincts.

i still think paulie outboxes him.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
              What should I ask him? How come you couldn't knock Kessler out?
              The question is good but you should formulate the question differently: "Yo Andre, you're a bad man dude. Why were you toying with Mikkel instead of knocking him out immediately? You're a bad man dude."

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                he will still have a giant ? over is chin after he gives Paulie a beating as he couldnt crack an egg. Its the only thing that people doubt about Amir - his ability to take a decent punch. And he'll have that for the remainder of his career unless he suddenly starts walking through bombs.
                he wont be walking through bombs. watch, khan will become one of the most boring fighters in boxing.
                hes already on his way to becoming a fast-handed runner. he wont try to walk through anything.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  The question is good but you should formulate the question differently: "Yo Andre, you're a bad man dude. Why were you toying with Mikkel instead of knocking him out immediately? You're a bad man dude."
                  Like I said in the past, Ward was the better man that night. Kessler lost to Joe Calzaghe, arguably the best Super Middleweight ever, and he lost to an Olympic Gold Medalist. Kessler never got knocked out by a tomato can like Khan did.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    If he beats Malignaggi, I will give him credit. But, I still won't like him.
                    Hmmm I wonder why? Let me Google about Denmark ->

Finding 1: Wow !! Most strict anti-immigration rules of Europe.

Finding 2:Wow !! Statement by the big political party (Danish people's Party): "We're anti-Islam."

Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                      he wont be walking through bombs. watch, khan will become one of the most boring fighters in boxing.
                      hes already on his way to becoming a fast-handed runner. he wont try to walk through anything.
                      u dont have to convince me of that i can assure u. But his fights will always have entertainment value even if the there isnt much action due to the fact he can be stopped at any time. If so much as a jab hits him your on the edge of your seat wandering if he's going down or not!

I actually hope he proves me wrong though.

Comment

Working...
                      X