No announcement yet.

I read Shane Mosley got a tattoo in his right arm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
    So what you booking that flight??? lol Why you put that picture up, youd think youd scared me??? LOL I actually thought it was funny having a guy that big acting the way your acting right now lol I can imagine your big ass all mad and **** behind the computer
    Aint no one trying to scare you for what you just a punk as ***** anyways.Im a real boxer my man not a mother****ing fan trying to put his input in this forum not knowing ****.i rearrange *****s faces for a living but its all good im wasting my time time dealing with your lil ***** as peace ***git!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
      Aint no one trying to scare you for what you just a punk as ***** anyways.Im a real boxer my man not a mother****ing fan trying to put his input in this forum not knowing ****.i rearrange *****s faces for a living but its all good im wasting my time time dealing with your lil ***** as peace ***git!!!!!
      What happened to our little date?? LOL Why you change subjects???

Comment

Damn what happened to him?? He was a nice guy and now hes a trash talker who gets tattoos, damn fighting Margarito makes you get tattoos win or lose. What do you think of Shane getting a tattoo at 38 years of age???
        i think that you are soooo gay....tu idolo Cotto esta lleno de tatoos asi que cual es el problema con Mosley

Comment

Like Im going to waste my time and money doing that, lol your the one so bothered with the thread you should come looking for me hardass. Calm down joel its just the internet not some street corner where you can let your inner thugness take over lol :3some:
          la mierda llegó hasta aqui....te cagaste brother

Comment

What happened to our little date?? LOL Why you change subjects???
            Dnt worry it will come trust me homie!!!

Comment

Me neither, it just makes me wonder about his current state of mind.
              what are you effin saying? where are you from? what planet were you born? whats having a tattoo got to do with ones state of mind? what are you thinking, whats your state of mind? were you raised by nuns? here calm down suck on this

Comment

Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
                i think that you are soooo gay....tu idolo Cotto esta lleno de tatoos asi que cual es el problema con Mosley
                Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
                la mierda llegó hasta aqui....te cagaste brother
                Your just mad cuz I said in another thread JuanMa would KO Gamboa, quit taking it personal.

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
                Dnt worry it will come trust me homie!!!
                Oh yeah? When??

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                what are you effin saying? where are you from? what planet were you born? whats having a tattoo got to do with ones state of mind? what are you thinking, whats your state of mind? were you raised by nuns? here calm down suck on this
                You dont like it? Dont comment on it.

Comment

this thread is win

Comment

i saw him today ... i was shocked 2 to see mosley getting half sleeve tribals kind of like the rock from wreslting i bet he working on his whole body like miguel cotto ... the only ones left is de la hoya hopkins and mayweather if they all get some im getting some f* it

Comment

lol mosley is losing his mind with every minute......cant wait till floyd ends his career and makes him normal again.....

Comment

Working...
                      X