Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

link or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing69 View Post
      take it easy there if its so stupid y u seem to be getting all mad?
      not getting mad.. it's just ******ed. he try to say the same about Cotto after his first loss.
      even when Cotto had tattoos before that.
      only 70 year old geezers think that getting a tattoo means you've all the sudden gone crazy lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing69 View Post
        take it easy there if its so stupid y u seem to be getting all mad?
        um because it's stupid. I think he made that pretty clear.

Personaly I don't like tats but they don't bother me or make me think the person is of low morality or anything like that

Comment

You can see it here.

Comment

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
            Ok watever and wat is your point?!?who cares
            Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            why is it that these idiots try to make it seem like someone has gone crazy for getting a tattoo? this ain't 1950 something.. sailors and bikers aren't the only ones with tattoos. A large amount of the population has them now. It says nothing about his mental state or has anything to do with his psychology. this thread is ****ing stupid.. Mosley got a tattoo because of Margarito gtfo of here...
            Both of you are ignorant pricks who only make those statements because your not face to face with the person your talking to,taking advantages of arguing through a keyboard exposes your fear of talking to someone like that in the street. Until you have the balls to do it in real life do it here too.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
              Both of you are ignorant pricks who only make those statements because your not face to face with the person your talking to,taking advantages of arguing through a keyboard exposes your fear of talking to someone like that in the street. Until you have the balls to do it in real life do it here too.
              listen **** face i aint scare of you you can find me even on facebook and see who i really am mother****er im from Boricua and living in new york now *****.My name is joel candelario we can do this when ever ***** i aint scare ***** meet me at my gym anywhere or i go to your gym you choose!!!!

Comment

listen **** face i aint scare of you you can find me even on facebook and see who i really am mother****er im from Boricua and living in new york now *****.My name is joel candelario we can do this when ever ***** i aint scare ***** meet me at my gym anywhere or i go to your gym you choose!!!!
                Like Im going to waste my time and money doing that, lol your the one so bothered with the thread you should come looking for me hardass. Calm down joel its just the internet not some street corner where you can let your inner thugness take over lol :3some:

Comment

You willing to travel all the way to Indiana? No gym, who needs that ****, you want to act street? Lets do it street. lets both let our inner thug loose lol

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
                    You willing to travel all the way to Indiana? No gym, who needs that ****, you want to act street? Lets do it street. lets both let our inner thug loose lol
                    mother****er dnt get it twisted your the one who started posting stupid **** like for real who cares who got a tattoo a what age or not.talk some real boxing **** not **** like that and by the way you be surprised how far im willing to travel to put my fist through a mother ****ers face im no internet gangsters like the rest of these clowns that are not ready to back all that **** they spit through here.by the way im no ***** ***** look me up in nystatedocs, my din number is 02r2331 and youyll see who you ****ing with dnt get it twisted homie!!!

Comment

mother****er dnt get it twisted your the one who started posting stupid **** like for real who cares who got a tattoo a what age or not.talk some real boxing **** not **** like that and by the way you be surprised how far im willing to travel to put my fist through a mother ****ers face im no internet gangsters like the rest of these clowns that are not ready to back all that **** they spit through here.by the way im no ***** ***** look me up in nystatedocs, my din number is 02r2331 and youyll see who you ****ing with dnt get it twisted homie!!!
                      I post whatever I want to post, the fact that you took your time to read it and get you feelings hurt about it is another thing. The fact that your an excon really tells me how low a person you have been in life and the way your talking youll keep being a low person. You think that scares me?? When infact I think you should be embarrased to be showing **** like that off, lol So book your plane ticket, well talk specifics when you have ready

Comment

Working...
                      X