Manny Pacquiao best southpaw ever??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    You think Manny >> Hagler?
    If Hagler would of went up to LHW and won a title then yes I might go with Hagler... But, Pac accomplishing what he has accomplished I have to put him over Hagler... However, a case can be made for Hagler... Whitaker is #1 without a doubt... But, those are the only guys that should be in any kind of discussion about being ahead of Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I never said he wasnt skilled That wou;d be a crazy statement to make. Ofcourse he has skills. Hes not a bum by any stretch of the imagination. Im just saying when you sandwich him in between guys like Hagler and Sweet Pea guys with GREAT skill it just looks weird. Of course skill isn't just Defense. Cory Spinks is skilled but has no offense.
      But, only does he have skills but also with his accomplishments then how does it look weird for him being sandwhich between those two. But, not look weird him not being in the top 3?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        That is like saying would Corrales beat Cotto at 145... P4P That version of Barrera>Corrales... Really what was Corrales claim to that point? Manfreddy?

PAc is infinitely better at 147 than he has ever been....he is stronger, faster, has a better chin, hits harder........etc etc.....

Pac at 130 is nothing compared to the one we have today......

Serious questions:

Pac v Floyd at 130......who wins???

Floyd v EM, MAB, JMM at 130 who wins???

I'm pretty sure you know the answer?????

Now IMO Pac could beat floyd currently at 147....but 130 v 130 versions Floyd would KO PAC..........

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          Morales was def battle worn in comparison but Pacquiao certainly wasn't at his peak either it works both ways.
          Then how come manny got destroyed by marquez AGAIN in the rematch?

manny has always been a good fighter AT BEST...he's NOT EVEN CLOSE to great..Too manny past prime weight drained fighters for chicken manny:

Barrera 1-PAST PRIME
          Morales1-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED-Erik DESTROYED Manny
          Morales2-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
          Morales3-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
          Jmm-1 -Jmm Beat the crap out of Pacroid..
          Jmm-2 PAST PRIME – Marquez beat up manny…AGAIN lmfao
          Barrera2-PAST PRIME
          Diaz-Got a gift decision against a SHOT Morales..
          Delahoya- PASTPRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
          Hatton- PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
          Cotto-PASTPRIME? WEIGHT DRAINED

Comment

But, only does he have skills but also with his accomplishments then how does it look weird for him being sandwhich between those two. But, not look weird him not being in the top 3?

HAving him ahead of Hagler is like me saying Floyd is better than the Fab 4.......

Comment

Ok I figured out where we differ. You believe that what hes done so far is cool . Im at the point where I want to see him do it against THEE best. He beats Mayweather. Hes the ****ing man.

Most of his fans say he was weight drained at 130 so he wouldnt he be fighting guys he suppose to be fighting now. Which means its not as impressive. But beat Mayweather then I have no issues.
              Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 03-01-2010, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
                Then how come manny got destroyed by marquez AGAIN in the rematch?

manny has always been a good fighter AT BEST...he's NOT EVEN CLOSE to great..Too manny past prime weight drained fighters for chicken manny:

Barrera 1-PAST PRIME
                Morales1-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED-Erik DESTROYED Manny
                Morales2-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Morales3-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Jmm-1 -Jmm Beat the crap out of Pacroid..
                Jmm-2 PAST PRIME – Marquez beat up manny…AGAIN lmfao
                Barrera2-PAST PRIME
                Diaz-Got a gift decision against a SHOT Morales..
                Delahoya- PASTPRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Hatton- PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Cotto-PASTPRIME? WEIGHT DRAINED

bull****!......why is pac the fighter of the decade then?........lol

Comment

If Hagler would of went up to LHW and won a title then yes I might go with Hagler... But, Pac accomplishing what he has accomplished I have to put him over Hagler... However, a case can be made for Hagler... Whitaker is #1 without a doubt... But, those are the only guys that should be in any kind of discussion about being ahead of Pac...

sweet pea is def number one.....but i don't think Pac should be ahead of Hagler at number 2

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Sweet Pea
                    Galaxy
                    Austin
                    Camacho
                    Salvidar
                    Tendler
                    Ramirez
                    S. Johnston
                    Johnson

This one of my main points . He does not have the talent to beat these guys.

In a P4P Sense:

Winky
                    Hagler
                    Byrd
                    Nunn

Now if you say he achieved more then some of them coo. But in the ring no way.
                    In the lower weight-classes he wasn't as well rounded as he is now... I said that... But, lets talk when he became well rounded... Whitaker is the only one... Camacho was ruined by Edwin Rosario, you can debate the version of Camacho before he fought Rosario would beat Pac... But, yet Pac well rounded, fast enough, akward enough to really ruin Camacho... Ramirez? Really?

P4P sense Winky didn't look good against an awkward Soliman... How are we so sure he could beat an awkward but much faster, stronger, powerful in a P4P sense in Pac?

Comment

impossible to put pac over hagler...besides the fact that hagler has a wayyyy better resume, hagler fought in a better era with better comp. whitaker has a better resume too...i would say winky too but pac has a better resume even if it's because no one wanted to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X