Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MURAD MUHAMMAD: I kept Pac away from African American fighters..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Murad talks like a spurned lover that he is. What pathetic basturd.
    He's just speaking the truth, don't get so upset!

Murad is the man responsible for Pacquiao's fame. He secured him fights with a shop worn Barrera and Morales who beat the prime out of eachother - softened up for Pacquiao who has a size advantage against both of them - and even admits to protecting him against fighters who would beat him.

You, as a die-hard Pacquiao fan, should have nothing but the utmost respect for him. I applaud Murad, for speaking the truth about Pacquiao and simply stating what we true boxing fans have known for years!

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      That was 2006 when Barrera was struggling with and rematching Rocky Juarez. Pacquiao fought Barrera in late 07.

When Pacquiao fought Barrera, he had just lost to JMM, and Barrera was lowered to #4.

After Pacquiao signed to rematch Barrera, Guzman signed to fight Soto because it came with an HBO date and a promise from Arum that the winner would get Pacquiao. After Guzman beat Soto handily, Arum reneged on his promise.

It's a moot point for me either way, Guzman was the WBO titlist challenging his #1 challenger right after Pacquiao knocked Morales out in 06. Pacquiao chose to fight Jorge Solis for no title on an independent Top Rank PPV instead of fighting Guzman for a title. That tells me all I need to know.
      Jro got that ass owned.

Comment

• Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post

Murad is the man responsible for Pacquiao's fame. He secured him fights with a shop worn Barrera and Morales who beat the prime out of eachother - softened up for Pacquiao who has a size advantage against both of them - and even admits to protecting him against fighters who would beat him.

You, as a die-hard Pacquiao fan, should have nothing but the utmost respect for him. I applaud Murad, for speaking the truth about Pacquiao and simply stating what we true boxing fans have known for years!
        by the time floyd face pacq, pacq is already damaged goods/been to many wars/got KO/

Comment

• Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
          What up with your avatar man? .
          man you just gotta know who that is to get why that pic is so funny...lol

Comment

• People want to believe what they think is on their side.

First the Mayweather ******s accuse Pac of steroid use. They believed it.

Then Murad the perpetual liar had this to say about Pac. People again believed it.

Who knows, *****s will declare Pac a ****sexual when Floyd Sr. tells the world Pac slept with Barak Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I remember making a thread saying How Oscar is just trying to set up Pac vs. Hatton.

I couldnt shake that feeling.
              Yes, and I still can't imagine how a "rational" fan can even think of Oscar throwing his legacy out the window by laying down for a smaller man in front of millions of people, while absorbing all those punishment distorting his face.

Can you imagine Floyd laying down for Alexander to set him up for a fight with Bradley?

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                man you just gotta know who that is to get why that pic is so funny...lol
                Damm I don't that's why I don't get it .

Comment

Right. And Barrera got slaughtered by a one-handed fighter who just learned the definition of three-meals-a-day.

And you're right about Murad too. He spoke the truth he opted for settlement when pressed about his secret deals with HBO instead of being tried in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                    Damm I don't that's why I don't get it .
                    that's Devin the dude. He is a rapper from Texas. You just gotta be a fan of his and listen to his music to get why that pic is so funny. Devin is like that crazy a$$ uncle everyone has.

Comment

LOL you just showed the whole forum that you know nothing.
                      Last edited by kadyo's; 04-07-2010, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X