No announcement yet.

Almost a month but still no random blood testing for Mayweather/Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    They're just waiting for floyd signal of when will they start the test. It's up to floyd really.
    you think floyd just decides? OOOR do you think they have a CONTRACT?

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
      If thats the case then it is not random since we can dictate when will the testing start.
      Floyd has his own rules of drug testing this isn't an OLYMPIC DRUG TEST STANDARD it is the MAYWEATHER DRUG TEST STANDARD.

Comment

Im not, Im a clottey fan. Im just curious why he is allowed to take PEDs for a month.
        I think Clottey should take PEDs for a month because he knows he won't be tested. I suggest he does.

Comment

Most athletes are caught cheating during off season, not during training.
          co-sign.... this *****s are contradicting themselves again just to defend floyd. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
            Floyd is juicing right now but will be clean when the testing starts.
            That's what i'm thinking of, this MAYWEATHER DRUG TEST STANDARD will test mosley at the weigh in of their fight. hahhahhahahaah

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Maybe because Pac's test wasn't for PEDs? Get outta here. How many times have you witnessed a PED test in your life?
              This is the first time in the history of boxing that this random drug testing had happened and floyd was a very vocal that this test should be use as a standard in boxing, he should be the model and show to others to be followed. Or this random drug test is only exclusive to manny pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                I think Clottey should take PEDs for a month because he knows he won't be tested. I suggest he does.
                Wow you're a genious

Comment

its called random jack assesssssssss

Comment

what for? we all know it was just mayweather tactics for the pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by royin View Post
                      It has been almost a month since Mayweather/Mosley fight was signed and yet there is no blood testing. Why is this? Is Mayweather dictating the schedule of the tests?
                      How do you know that there has been no random drug testing for Mayweather/Mosley? Did someone from their camps say this or did the promoter say it? If not, you don't have a clue what they may have done.

Comment

Working...
                      X