No announcement yet.

Almost a month but still no random blood testing for Mayweather/Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost a month but still no random blood testing for Mayweather/Mosley

It has been almost a month since Mayweather/Mosley fight was signed and yet there is no blood testing. Why is this? Is Mayweather dictating the schedule of the tests?

Floyd proberbly is dictating when the tests are but I think they only just got in training for the Shane fight and there is still a good 2 months until it happens so I think we will hear something soon. Or after the fight

Comment

Must be a Manny fan.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        Must be a Manny fan.
        Nah he didnt sound THAT ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Must be a Manny fan.
          Im not, Im a clottey fan. Im just curious why he is allowed to take PEDs for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
            Im not, Im a clottey fan. Im just curious why he is allowed to take PEDs for a month.
            Your'e accusing PBF for taking PED's?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MCVAGINA View Post
              Your'e accusing PBF for taking PED's?

LOL
              We are all entitled to our own opinions.

Comment

They're just waiting for floyd signal of when will they start the test. It's up to floyd really.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  They're just waiting for floyd signal of when will they start the test. It's up to floyd really.
                  I thought this is suppose to be random. If floyd can dictate the schedule then this blood testing is useless.

Comment

With over 2 months to go until the fight, they probably haven't started serious training yet.

Besides, I don't expect to be updated on every blood test. If testers show up at Mosley's gym, do you think there's going to be a whole article about it? Maybe there will be, but I hope not but it really is a non-story.

Obviously I expect the media to let us know if they fail a test, but otherwise there's nothing worth reporting on the issue IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X