Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woot 1000 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by .Sakuragi. View Post
      Thats not actually random, you can flush the steroids before the 2 days your talking about. Even if they test floyd 10 times in those 2 days.
      That is random.Haha. Random is when something you don't know the outcome of. Of or relating to an event in which all outcomes are equally likely, as in the testing of a blood sample for the presence of a substance Bold is the definition.

Also what you said has nothing to do with what I said. I just said the test is random. It could be a random ice cream tasting contest. Threadstarter was asking practically why it's taking so long. Well when it's random you don't know until it's time.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
        That is random.Haha. Random is when something you don't know the outcome of. Of or relating to an event in which all outcomes are equally likely, as in the testing of a blood sample for the presence of a substance Bold is the definition.

Also what you said has nothing to do with what I said. I just said the test is random. It could be a random ice cream tasting contest. Threadstarter was asking practically why it's taking so long. Well when it's random you don't know until it's time.
        lol. though your explanation wasnt the best.

As you said 2 days and being tested 5 times is random.

Comment

the agency to perform the random blood tests shouldve been included in the contract...not after the contract have been signed.

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
            Im not, Im a clottey fan. Im just curious why he is allowed to take PEDs for a month.
            He's not allowed to take PED's for a month.

The whole point of it being RANDOM, is so that the fighters won't know when the tests will be and will therefore refrain from doping at ALL TIMES.

Mayweather won't know when the tests will be, and as a result he will not take any risks, even if he did use PED's.

Comment

HGH are taken weeks before training to be effective. Try to do some research.
              Why are you comparing guys that need to gain big strength to hit homers to guys that need to get in tip top shape for a 12rd fight? Boxers take different PED's, not just HGH, Roy Jones, Holyefield, Tony, those guys took HGH. If a welterweight Boxer was taking HGH before training even started, they would'nt make weight. They would be looking like Jose Canseco weighing 240lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
                He's not allowed to take PED's for a month.

The whole point of it being RANDOM, is so that the fighters won't know when the tests will be and will therefore refrain from doping at ALL TIMES.

Mayweather won't know when the tests will be, and as a result he will not take any risks, even if he did use PED's.
                I know its random but what is the harm in doing at least 1 test every month if they really want to be accurate? And there is still no agency to conduct the tests.

Comment

I know its random but what is the harm in doing at least 1 test every month if they really want to be accurate? And there is still no agency to conduct the tests.
                  What are you talking about? How do you know this? Stop being stupid and go away.

Comment

I'm curious as to this as well. Just some FYI.....PED use is mostly done before training camps because it makes no sense to do them while training. So if someone was to cheat, it would be around the time the fight is signed...till the time camp starts. Main reason is that it takes time for your body to adjust to these and to see the full results.

BTW I know alot about this, since I'm in the science field.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                      I'm curious as to this as well. Just some FYI.....PED use is mostly done before training camps because it makes no sense to do them while training. So if someone was to cheat, it would be around the time the fight is signed...till the time camp starts. Main reason is that it takes time for your body to adjust to these and to see the full results.

BTW I know alot about this, since I'm in the science field.
                      Im curious too. i guess they are waiting for floyd's signal.

Comment

Working...
                      X