Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Mayweather revisited : Joe Cortez won the fight for Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
    The fight will have certainly ended with a TKO/KO win by Hatton if it werent for the the timely interfering by ref Cortez everytime Hatton seems to be taking Floyd where he wants him to be.

The referee should be at least honored by Floyd fans as he exerted extra effort in refereeing while at the same time making sure that Floyd can execute his plan.
    Im no fan of Floyd, but Hatton wasn't going to win that fight no matter who refereed it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Im no fan of Floyd, but Hatton wasn't going to win that fight no matter who refereed it.
      I agree Matt Hatton couldve reffed that fight and the result wouldve been the same.

Comment

Cortez did interfere too much instead of letting them fight he would jump in and split them up every 5 seconds, which gave Mayweather an advantage because Hatton took punches to get inside only to be split up and have to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
          Cortez did interfere too much instead of letting them fight he would jump in and split them up every 5 seconds, which gave Mayweather an advantage because Hatton took punches to get inside only to be split up and have to do it again.

Hatton would successfully got in many times and then the Cortez will separate them. What a way to ruin the fight and not let the boxers decide who wins the fight

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
            Bro that pic is sick as hell in your sig, nice! And thats what itll be like if that fight ever does happen hahah
            Nah, this pic looks better and THATS HOW IT WILL BE WITH THE LEFT STILL GOING FOR THE KILL.

I'm not the maker of this pic, I forgot who made it. I think it was somebody from here though.

Comment

their should be a quality control board to make sure *******s cant make these stupid threads

Comment

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
                Hatton would successfully got in many times and then the Cortez will separate them. What a way to ruin the fight and not let the boxers decide who wins the fight
                I'm not sure if Hatton would have won with less interferance by the ref but Kenny Bayless did let Pacquiao and Hatton rumble. Gave warnings to Ricky for some rough housing too but didn't take points off Hatton. Then again, it was a very short fight compared to the Mayweather vs. Hatton fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
                  this guy is the biggest idiot on boxingscene ever
                  I would say I have to agree!

Comment

Originally posted by nikeboix69 View Post
                    Nah, this pic looks better and THATS HOW IT WILL BE WITH THE LEFT STILL GOING FOR THE KILL.

I'm not the maker of this pic, I forgot who made it. I think it was somebody from here though.
                    Well it definitely will not be going that way, but I have to agree that pic is bad as hell too!

Comment

Floyd outclassed Hattin in every way possible. How was it "certain" that Hatton would have won with a different ref?

Don't be an idiot...

Comment

Working...
                      X