Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's last 4 opponents (including Clottey)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the thing is u made this thread cuz pac whooped all those asses and u dont wanna give pac some props .... TRUE STORY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Puft Puft Pass View Post
      delahoya went down 3 lbs. and pacquiao went up 12.

hatton fight was at hatton's weight class.

cotto had to weigh in only 1 lb. less than his previous fight.

clottey fight is gonna be in clottey's weight class.

give me a break.
      Bull**** Tua.

Oscar had to drop about 15, Hatton had to drop about 40, Cotto had to drop about 17, and Clottey has to drop 17-20.

Thats what the TS is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post

From DLH to Hatton
        From Hatton to Cotto
        and now from Cotto to Clottey..

..have all had to focus on making weight for the majority of their camps..De La Hoya hadn't fought at 147lbs in 10+ years..Hatton always balloons up to like 180 between fights..so we ALL know that his major battle in camps is to make weight..Cotto started a couple weeks earlier because there was a catchweight..and in the weigh in..you can tell that it was their BEST accomplishment once Santiago got all in Roach's face once Cotto's weight was announced..

and now Clottey..someone who's been pretty vocal about struggling to make 147lbs and a much bigger guy who wasn't forced to come down in weight..but has said in the past that 147lbs has been hard for him before..

Now I'm not trying to take anything away from Pacquiao's accomplishments..I'm just stating an observation that he's picked the perfect opponents at the perfect time at the perfect weight class..and they defeat themselves and walk in to the ring and let Pacquiao finish them off..that's not to say that they would've have beat Pac otherwise..just saying they were defeated before even stepping in the ring..except for maybe Hatton who always does the same ****..but he's hit or miss and goes off raw talent..which I admire..just wish his heart was there for the sport more..
        I know I can't hold a decent convo with *******s...but I clearly stated the obvious..and not once did I call any of them "weight drained"...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Bull**** Tua.

Oscar had to drop about 15, Hatton had to drop about 40, Cotto had to drop about 17, and Clottey has to drop 17-20.

and what division are they fighting on?

Comment

Bull**** Tua.

He acts like Hatton, DLH, Cotto and Clottey all walk around 150lbs..lol!..and I'm not blaming Pacquiao for it either..except for maybe the Cotto fight (catchweight) I was simply stating an observation..and their panties get twisted..

Comment

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
              from DLH to Cotto, The fighters themselves are saying "I feel great" . *****s playing God claiming to know the fighters condition more than the fighters themselves
              co-sign. All these guys say they feel good and matter of a fact even after the fight they said they felt fine it's just pac was better.

Ricky never complain b4 and till this day, has never complained about weight being an issue. Same with Cotto.

DLH also never mentioned weight as an issue, and has only said he just didn't have it anymore.

Comment

You are discrediting the fact that the majority of these people you mentioned fought/will fight at their own comfortable weight class. It is not Pacquaio's fault that they have to shave of pounds to fight at their own weightclass. You are just selectively choosing observations and facts that would reinforce your own silly agenda.

Comment

Bull**** Tua.

bull****. Oscar weighed 150 against forbes. Cotto 146 against clottey.

Hatton himself said 140 is my best weight and nobody in the world can beat me there.

Comment

Originally posted by The_FLash View Post
                    You are discrediting the fact that the majority of these people you mentioned fought/will fight at their own comfortable weight class. It is not Pacquaio's fault that they have to shave of pounds to fight at their own weightclass. You are just selectively choosing observations and facts that would reinforce your own silly agenda.
                    Which is what?..when I even mentioned that he would probably beat them regardless..but name one of those fighters who didn't/doesn't have to focus more on weight than usual except for Hatton like I said..

Clottey has fought about 10+ fights at JMW and he's big as ****..so I know he has to focus more on making weight than actual strategy...

Comment

Bull**** Tua.

yeah but they all would have had to do the same damn thing anyway no matter who he fought.

except oscar would have had to drop 2-3 lbs. less because oscar always got his 150 catchweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X