Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's last 4 opponents (including Clottey)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's last 4 opponents (including Clottey)

From DLH to Hatton
    From Hatton to Cotto
    and now from Cotto to Clottey..

..have all had to focus on making weight for the majority of their camps..De La Hoya hadn't fought at 147lbs in 10+ years..Hatton always balloons up to like 180 between fights..so we ALL know that his major battle in camps is to make weight..Cotto started a couple weeks earlier because there was a catchweight..and in the weigh in..you can tell that it was their BEST accomplishment once Santiago got all in Roach's face once Cotto's weight was announced..

and now Clottey..someone who's been pretty vocal about struggling to make 147lbs and a much bigger guy who wasn't forced to come down in weight..but has said in the past that 147lbs has been hard for him before..

Now I'm not trying to take anything away from Pacquiao's accomplishments..I'm just stating an observation that he's picked the perfect opponents at the perfect time at the perfect weight class..and they defeat themselves and walk in to the ring and let Pacquiao finish them off..that's not to say that they would've have beat Pac otherwise..just saying they were defeated before even stepping in the ring..except for maybe Hatton who always does the same ****..but he's hit or miss and goes off raw talent..which I admire..just wish his heart was there for the sport more..

Cotto got whomped
    deal with it

Comment

Here we go again.. here suck on these

Comment

Cotto was NOT weight-drained.

Comment

Eyekonik you bring up a great point. I gurantee you wont get any discussion from the Pac fans on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
            Cotto was NOT weight-drained.
            He was not allowed to weigh in at 147. That was a disadvantage.

Comment

Its funny cause when those fights we're being brought up everyone was saying pac has no chance against this guy or that guy and pac fans where being called names.. Now that pac destroyed them all they say he cherry picked LOL..

Comment

delahoya went down 3 lbs. and pacquiao went up 12.

hatton fight was at hatton's weight class.

cotto had to weigh in only 1 lb. less than his previous fight.

clottey fight is gonna be in clottey's weight class.

give me a break.

Comment

from DLH to Cotto, The fighters themselves are saying "I feel great" . *****s playing God claiming to know the fighters condition more than the fighters themselves

Comment

makin weight for fights belong to boxin as my dig belong to a good *****.

haha u know what i mean.

Comment

Working...
                    X