Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

manny vs floyd: winner takes it all; mayweather no response!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO Response is exactly what it should get

Comment

Manny desperately wants to fight Floyd and for free it wouldnt suprise me. But dont training camps cost a lot of money? Team Roach would want to re coup training costs at least i would think.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
        Words don't mean **** to me or anyone else on here. Actions speak louder than words.

Team Pacquiao are the same guys who said they would accept a 5 day cut off and Olympic style drug testing, but rejected Floyd's final offer of 14 day cut off.
        So true, props

Comment

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
          in a sudden twist of events....

roach challenges fraud to fight manny..... winner takes it all, and looser goes home with nothing,...

what would be floyd's response?

the world awaits, once again......

ROACH IS A ******, the ****ing dumbest living person on earth.
          he was asked " what if the winner gets 60/40 " his response was NO.
          and suddenly he says the winner takes it all?
          LOL LOL LOL
          does he really think floyd is a mentally weak person like the juicing midget he trains ?
          floyd probably laughed and cried at the same time after he read that

Comment

XYLOCAINE MAN will never fight Boxing God PACQUIAO.

I mean never.

Comment

it's not for free once manny wins. are you people stupid or read one thing and your brain can't process the rest? i guess it's like reading an encrypted message while reading simple words for some of you.

now, with floyd being oh so confident in his "GREATNESS" is he willing to ask for a drug test done for 100MILLION DOLLARS?

i'm sure confidence in the manny camp and their banks big enough as is. does **** to them. stop talking money these guys already have LOTS. there will be other ways of making some type of income for them and i'm sure their fair share will come once they win!

NOW stop nut hugging floyd. if your man is so great is he willing to put up or shut up for 100MILLION. he's a businessman. and manny is about the fight. if he shuts his mouth he will get 100MILLION FOR BEING....SELF PROCLAIMED GREAT.

^^not that i could expect that type of logic to get through most of you floyd fans and those that have commented without logic already within this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SHUMENOV View Post
                XYLOCAINE MAN will never fight Boxing God PACQUIAO.

I mean never.
                sore loser man would never fight the best boxer mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  sore loser man would never fight the best boxer mayweather

FLOYD had his shot against greatness like MANNY PACQUIAO.

And what he did,he pulled out like a sissy with his insane demands like blood draining.

No one in history of boxing did do that what FLOYD tried to do.

PACQUIAO is 7 time division champ and TOP 5 ATG.

I am not considering FLOYD as TOP 100 ATG!

Comment

And what he did,he pulled out like a sissy with his insane demands like blood draining.

as i remember it manny was the 1 that walked away and made a fight with clottey andleft floyd out their without a partner but then floyd ends up makin a match with shane and now manny and his team seem jealous

Comment

I bet you can't name 100 boxers a head of him. Having him in top 5 ATG is idiotic and i'm pretty sure tyson had holyfield take drug test

Comment

Working...
                      X