No announcement yet.

I still can't get over it. Froch-Dirrell: Biggest Boxing Robbery Of 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princemanzpoper View Post
    This thread is pointless.We all know Dirrell was robbed of a clear decision,in which Carl froch deserved no more than three rounds,but this entire topic has been done to death.Those who argue in Carl froch's favour have been proven to know absolutely nothing about the sport of boxing.They can't score a round,let alone a fight correctly.

Carl froch has been exposed by a far superior boxer and fighter in Andre Dirrell and is more than likely going to get his head taken of against Mikkel Kessler.Kessler seems very confident,almost delighted that this fight is taking place,and I can't blame him really.Carl froch's troll like movement will make him easy pickings for Kessler.
    i disagree. not a lot of people consider froch more than a brawler who's fun to watch against someone who'll stand and trade. i don't think he was exposed since most people would've already guessed he couldn't handle a mover(or runner if you prefer). i don't think kessler will look much better against froch than he did against ward. kessler will definately be able to land better on froch than he did ward, but he didn't look like he's got the fight in him anymore against ward. i hope i'm wrong because i like kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by geribeetus View Post
      i disagree. not a lot of people consider froch more than a brawler who's fun to watch against someone who'll stand and trade. i don't think he was exposed since most people would've already guessed he couldn't handle a mover(or runner if you prefer). i don't think kessler will look much better against froch than he did against ward. kessler will definately be able to land better on froch than he did ward, but he didn't look like he's got the fight in him anymore against ward. i hope i'm wrong because i like kessler.

He was exposed against a smart young fighter who doesn't have a history of gassing out midway through bouts and who isn't ****** enough to stand toe to toe and engage in a battle which presents his only chance of winning.

Andre Ward is quick,can actually fight effectively on the inside unlike froch and most importantly doesn't have the reflexes of a troll like froch does.froch has no defense,doesn't have the smarts and definately doesn't have the chin that Andrade had back in 2007.

Comment

your only crying about this cos froch doesnt like khan, im pretty sure you didnt even watch the fight. it was close but dirrel, for me, didnt do enough to win, if hed have pressed froch earlier he would have done it

Comment

I scored it 114-113 for Froch, as did Dan Rafael.

There was no robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Princemanzpoper View Post
            He was exposed against a smart young fighter who doesn't have a history of gassing out midway through bouts and who isn't ****** enough to stand toe to toe and engage in a battle which presents his only chance of winning.

Andre Ward is quick,can actually fight effectively on the inside unlike froch and most importantly doesn't have the reflexes of a troll like froch does.froch has no defense,doesn't have the smarts and definately doesn't have the chin that Andrade had back in 2007.
            i wouldn't say froch has no defense. he rolled with a lot of dirrell's punches if you watch carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              Dirrel didn't go to the champs backyard, and take the belt away from Froch. He didn't do enough, and i scored it 114-113 for Dirrell but he fought on the backfoot and it was never gonna be enough when you're away from home.
              boxing is a science but unfortunately for dirrell people still need to be entertained. close but not a robbery.

and for those who preech 'hit and dont be hit' (which i agree with of course) then thats fine but hit MORE and dont be hit. u cant just jab ur way to a boring azz 12 round decision and HOPE that u do get the UD or w/e. go watch paint dry.

Comment

Originally posted by johnle43 View Post
                boxing is a science but unfortunately for dirrell people still need to be entertained. close but not a robbery.

and for those who preech 'hit and dont be hit' (which i agree with of course) then thats fine but hit MORE and dont be hit. u cant just jab ur way to a boring azz 12 round decision and HOPE that u do get the UD or w/e. go watch paint dry.
                agreed. people are doing it but i wouldn't compare dirrell-froch to mayweather's fights at all. floyd might run but he throws power punches while he's doing it and they usually land flush.

Comment

Froch is GARBAGE

can't wait to see this self rightious ass-hole get brutally KO'd

I don't like abraham but I want him to face crotch because it's the most likely opponent that will KO him

Comment

Dirrel won but it was an ugly fight and he ran. Though I can't see a way Froch won.

Comment

lmao. tight vid.

Comment

Working...
                      X