Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Pac Fans excuses be when Shane vs Floyd outsells Pac and Clot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
    I don't give a **** if I win or lose the bet. I'm not going to cry, if he wins the bet and Manny sells more PPVs.
    Sure are defending alot for a guy that dont care.
    When I dont care I dont pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg View Post
      Sure are defending alot for a guy that dont care.
      When I dont care I dont pay attention.
      You suck as a troll.

You are boring.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
        Who's making excuses?

Shane Mosley is way more known by the general public than Clottey.

Thats all that is.
        not only because shane is more known...
        boxing fans wanted to see this fight since years, thats the main reason why the fight will outsell the clottey vs pac fight.

Comment

Nice defense but Most sane people or intellegent people bet in what they believe in DUH
          That was even stupid. Define gamble moron! Its the unknown/risk. Im risking! If i was like you and knew everything id play the lotto and be done. Any more ignorant comments please?

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
            You suck as a troll.

You are boring.
            AllRighty then.....Will you continue to make 5 more posts telling us how unimportant this thread is? Thanks for the insightful input.
            Your done here, move on.

Comment

AllRighty then.....Will you continue to make 5 more posts telling us how unimportant this thread is? Thanks for the insightful input.
              Your done here, move on.
              you do suck as a troll. Really!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                That was even stupid. Define gamble moron! Its the unknown/risk. Im risking! If i was like you and knew everything id play the lotto and be done. Any more ignorant comments please?
                Ok lilBoy...read all thirty something posts that also believe that what your betting in is stupid. No one believe Pac will outsell Floyd, and that was the point.

I know its hard for you to get the point unless your bent over but maybe you can ask someone.

Dont need to be able to see the future to know Floyd will out sell Packy.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
                  Who's making excuses?

Shane Mosley is way more known by the general public than Clottey.

Thats all that is.

Shane may be more known than clottey but he is not even close to being a drawcard........so if Floyd can't sell without a dance partner as i keep hearing from *******s the PPV should flop.......and the "king" Pacs PPV should sell like crazy

Comment

Ok lilBoy...read all thirty something posts that also believe that what your betting in is stupid. No one believe Pac will outsell Floyd, and that was the point.

I know its hard for you to get the point unless your bent over but maybe you can ask someone.

Dont need to be able to see the future to know Floyd will out sell Packy.
                    Its funny you always mention **** stuff! One has to wonder about you! You thread is a fail. and the closet exposure was revealed. Nice Job ****

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Its funny you always mention **** stuff! One has to wonder about you! You thread is a fail. and the closet exposure was revealed. Nice Job ****
                      My thread was made to prove to *******s Like you the point and you got it...whether you admit it or not

As for the gay stuff, not into that, what you put in your ass is your business.

Comment

Working...
                      X