Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Pac Fans excuses be when Shane vs Floyd outsells Pac and Clot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyborg View Post
    I am not taking any of the negative views personal because I created this thread for that purpose.
    To Show the Dummies who have the nerve to believe Pac vs Clottey will outsell Shane and Floyd.
    So thanks for the posts !
    what you are saying is that you can see the future though? the numbers are in right. Or is it an opinion. Try again. You have a real hard time being intelligent dont you? hehehehe

Comment

truth is,

on the surface, mayweather-mosley SHOULD outsell pacquiao-clottey, just like pacquiao-cotto SHOULD'VE outsold mayweather-marquez.

nobody should be surprised at the results, put your love for either fighter aside.

i was surprised mayweather-marquez did 1 mil, but not when pacquiao-cotto outsold it.

i will be surprised if pacquiao-clottey does a mil, but i won't be surprised when mayweather-mosley outsells it.

Comment

FUKING PPL STOP WITH THESE STUPID THREADSSSS!!!
        we dont care !!! we are boxing fans! not dick riding hoes
        i could care less if i was the only man alive 2 buy the fuking ppv
        or if they fought 4 a sandwich

anyway clottey is not mosley so no one is expecting it
        but i already know alotta casual fans who are gettin teh pac fight 2 see the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post

TS is Dondi330 his **** is still swollen...
          Sounds to me like Poke Poke's Vagina is raw and swollen, Possibly the lips are irritated and back door in pain.lmao.. Her ya go.
          Dont be so mad Pac puts on his pants one leg at a time and is just a man like your mom.

Comment

Nice defense but Most sane people or intellegent people bet in what they believe in DUH
            I don't give a **** if I win or lose the bet. I'm not going to cry, if he wins the bet and Manny sells more PPVs.

Comment

It should. I mean look at the amount of time GBP, Floyd and Shane are putting into promoting their fight and compare it to Top ranks effort. The fight is in Dallas and at the same stadium, yet its Floyd that is there promoting his fight and not Top Rank/Team pacquiao.

This is basically a "Pacquiao" fight, just like when de la hoya was carrying the ppv by itself it was called a "Oscar" fight.

Comment

Its suppose to outsel itl, no excuses needed. Unless Pac bombs which I dont see.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  what you are saying is that you can see the future though? the numbers are in right. Or is it an opinion. Try again. You have a real hard time being intelligent dont you? hehehehe
                  This response is for everyone to read ...then wonder why I challenge the "Challenged":trink26:

Comment

why do I need to care which fight sells more than the other? I just want to see good fights and based on the fighters, the PAC fight will be more exciting BUT the Floyd fight will be just as good so i'm watching both. Some posters sound more like premadona bitches crying about who sells more. WHO SHOULD GIVE A PHOK about that when, IF you were a boxing fan, u would be pleased for both fights...: nonono:

Comment

Sounds to me like Poke Poke's Vagina is raw and swollen, Possibly the lips are irritated and back door in pain.lmao.. Her ya go.
                      Dont be so mad Pac puts on his pants one leg at a time and is just a man like your mom.
                      awwwwwwww, did I hurt your feelings again, ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X