Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito The Possible November Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pac beats Clottey, he better make an effort to face the Floyd-Shane winner. Margarito as a backup opponent is ok, but fuck team Pac if they go straight after Margarito. If for whatever reason the Floyd-Shane winner wasn't available, hell go after Berto first before bothering with Margarito. I don't mind the fight but it better not be plan A. That's some bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
      They aren't called the Knights of Double Standards for nothing!
      What the hell is that "Knights of Ako Pa Ha" **** anyways? It sounds like some weird Asian term for **** play!

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Why would Manny fight Margarito, but only fight Mosley if he beats Mayweather, when Mosley badly beat up and KO d Margarito. Schmells of pickled herring.
        I agree to disagree because Manny is fighting Margarito as a tune up to get to Floyd. Someone that ducked Margarito. Who knew Mosley would beat the **** outta Margarito after what he have done to Cotto; Cotto lookin clean after decisioning againts Mosley.

Give props to Manny for fighting againts fighters who fight. Clottey still has a suspected chin that needs to be tested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
          Only d!ck riders agree to this fight lol, I guess lets not attempt to fight Floyd if he wins but instead fight a cheater who got his ass handed against the man who Floyd is fighting in May.... Yea what a stepping stone in Manny's career
          Mayweather has made it clear that he'll set terms that Pacquiao could never accept while maintaining any self-respect, so it's Mayweather who doesn't want to fight Pac, not the other way round. That's why Roach is hoping for a Mosley win, because a fight with Mosley would be easy to make.

Arum doesn't want the fight to happen either, but Pac and Roach both clearly do want it, and would force Arum to make the fight if it could be made on reasonable terms. But Floyd has made it clear that it can't be.

Comment

• The Best of the Decade of GIVING IT ALL FOR THE FANS,thats Legendary Manny Pacquiao

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
            If Pac beats Clottey, he better make an effort to face the Floyd-Shane winner. Margarito as a backup opponent is ok, but fuck team Pac if they go straight after Margarito. If for whatever reason the Floyd-Shane winner wasn't available, hell go after Berto first before bothering with Margarito. I don't mind the fight but it better not be plan A. That's some bull****.
            i agree with you man, but if Mayweather/Mosley/Berto/any Golden Boy Fighters will not happen bcoz of their HYPOCRISY and JEALOUSY to the Manny PACMAN....i think Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito will be a very good MEGA ACTION FIGHTS. If Pacman vs Margarito will happen, Asian(total population about 3.5 Billion) Fans and Latin(569 million) Fans....VERY BIG FIGHT for Boxing NATION. I'm sure Margarito has Huge fans in UK and USA, specially "The Fighter of the Decade" Manny Pacquiao...adore and RESPECTED to all FIGHT FANS. His(MannyPacquiao) influence in FIghting even transcends to UFC(i respect).

"I'm just Happy that ALL OF MANNYs options are NO EASY FIGHTS"

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
              I agree to disagree because Manny is fighting Margarito as a tune up to get to Floyd. Someone that ducked Margarito. Who knew Mosley would beat the **** outta Margarito after what he have done to Cotto; Cotto lookin clean after decisioning againts Mosley.

Give props to Manny for fighting againts fighters who fight. Clottey still has a suspected chin that needs to be tested.
              I thought Clottey was a tune up for Manny to fight Floyd.How can Manny say Yuri is too tall to fight,but want a Margarito fight (when Margarito is even taller than Foreman)? I doubt the Margarito fight happens,unless it was a b.s. excuse for not fighting Yuri Foreman.Besides, how many fights does Manny need as a tune-up to fight Mayweather-and if Clottey and Margarito are "tune-ups" or a prelude to fight Floyd,he may want to fight someone who is a bit more skilled,because Clottey and Margarito are not good ways to "tune-up" against a guy like Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                Mayweather has made it clear that he'll set terms that Pacquiao could never accept while maintaining any self-respect, so it's Mayweather who doesn't want to fight Pac, not the other way round. That's why Roach is hoping for a Mosley win, because a fight with Mosley would be easy to make.

Arum doesn't want the fight to happen either, but Pac and Roach both clearly do want it, and would force Arum to make the fight if it could be made on reasonable terms. But Floyd has made it clear that it can't be.
                Gimme a break-Floyd's requests are not impossible,and would actually give Pacquiao much more respect than pessimism from boxing fans.
                It is not about Manny being "bullied",and remember who came up with an off the wall request FIRST-Manny did with his 10 million dollar penalty for coming in over a fraction of a pound over the welter limit-by the way,when has Floyd ever came in over the welterweight limit of 147??? It is possible that it was a scare tactic to make Floyd refuse the fight.If someone makes an outrageous request that you accept,what do you do-you counter it with one of your own,it is only fair.
                It is shown that even a former PEDs cheat has accepted the random blood testing to ensure a clean fight without any "hidden advantages".Only in todays boxing world are fighters criticized for asking for strict drug testing when we live in a sports world filled with cheating/ drug abuse and NSAC style testing cannot keep up with the PEDs abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                  not even you guys can talk up the Clottey fight to any relevance
                  You're being ridiculous. Mayweather-Mosley is more significant, but Clottey is still a bad-ass and a top Welterweight, and a very big Welterweight. Many thought he deserved the decision against Cotto, and if he hadn't cruised the late rounds, he would have got the decision.

He's ranked higher than Berto. He's a great test of whether Pac is really a legitimate top Welterweight. His speed is massively under-rated, and he has a superb defence. It was by far the toughest fight available to Pac when the Mayweather fight fell through, given that Mosley wasn't available at that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                    Gimme a break-Floyd's requests are not impossible.
                    Floyd recently said he will no longer agree to the terms he was willing to agree to before. That means there is no chance of the fight happening, unless Floyd was just shooting his mouth when he said that.

Comment

• what a ****ing joke, put it in the dictionary under "tailor made" or "mismatch". pacquiao refusing to fight technical fighters and then somehow getting credit for taking on nothing but agressive or "action" oponents like its a good thing needs to stop. floyd, mosley, bradley, berto.. even campbell.. he needs a boxer on his resume to claim a real legacy. to be a great fighter u need to be able to adapt to any style. now hes taking on the least skilled fighter to hold a belt in years. soon they are gonna find ufc fighters and bar brawlers to fight pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X