No announcement yet.

When was your saddest moment in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
    Tito was for the fans so when he won you felt he won that fight for you and when he loss you took the L with him. True fans go thru the hard times and the good times. Tito to me is the greatest ever and the greatest superstar in boxing ever to me no hate to me. I rerember meeting him at the hall of fame dude had a big mac with me lol no lie go his autograph and picture taking with him one of my all time favorite moments. FELIX TITO TRINIDAD the best to do it

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
      Don't know how to say this but dude wasn't crying he was gasping for air. That was the wickedest ko i've seen in a mega fight in a while. I almost **** myself when pacman delivered that hellish left to his jaw. Damn as soon as he hit him I said it's over my friend looked at me and just holy f lol that was a sad spot especially if your a hatton fan. Never good to see your favorite fighter laid out not good at all.
      He was gasping but im telling u he was crying, he just could barely react cos his head was so ****ed....

You can tell he was almost in tears, even when the medics are around him on the floor he is in shock but i can see it

But yeah, that KO was just fuked up

Comment

Mayweather-Gatti

I really liked Gatti and I found it hard to watch as Mayweather was completely taking care of Gatti. The fight was completely one sided and I was waiting for the stoppage.

Cotto-Margarito is a close second. The events that transpired afterward make it sadder when one realizes that the playing field may not have been even.

Taylor-Abraham was kinda sad for me believe it or not. Jermain had obviously been trying hard to put the stamina issue to rest and was really trying to win, but his best days are behind him and the KO at the end was just another tragic end and symbolically ended his career for the best at this point.

Comment

Gatti-Gomez
          Cotto-Bitchass plastercheato
          Cotto-Pacman
          Morales-Pacman 3
          Morales-Diaz
          JT-Abraham

Comment

when i put $500 on kessler to beat ward

Comment

man you guys gon' make me cry ....

Comment

boxing is tuff when ur fav. loses it's not like football or baseball when u have next sat. or sunday or in baseball the next day. When your fav. boxer loses you basically have to wait for 6 7 8 months ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by statosteve View Post
                  when i put $500 on kessler to beat ward
                  ouch that must have HURT!

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
                    I agree with that man, that was really sad to see him get busted up like that
                    word im like damn old roy would have finished joe in first round. then seeing joe arms down head in roy face and he like couldnt even fight like hit him like damn

Comment

Originally posted by $icario View Post
                      man you guys gon' make me cry ....
                      i already startd

Comment

Working...
                      X