Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was your saddest moment in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jc chavez vs randall i was lik 7 haha but wanted him to reach 100 wins before he had his first loss everyone in the room was quiet when randall dropped him
    and his fights with de la hoya i was sad and angry at oscar haha i felt at ease when he lost to trinidad hahaha

Comment

• tysonn v bruno 2

when i was a kid bruno was my hero

hatton v mayweather
      hatton v pac

v pac, i was more pissed off with the way hatton fought

Comment

• Congrats on an intelligent thread

I would have to say Gatti having his career ended by the likes of Gomez, Cotto getting hammered by someone who was possibly cheating then doing the moonwalk for the second half of his fight with Paq, knowing that plaster might have taken the best out of him a year and a half before. Third, Ive been a great big Taylor fan since a few years before he won the MW title. Seeing him fight one massive undefeated puncher after another and getting knocked out three times was bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
          Tokyo 1990.

Naoto Takahashi vs Noree Jockygym ???

Comment

• One of the worst has to be De La Hoya losing to Manny in such a terrible fashion... especially when you knew that if Pac had been in the ring with the Oscar that fought Chavez, he'd been carried out on a stretcher.

Sad night.

Comment

• Cotto getting hammered by Margarito.
              Cotto-Clottey fight because i saw how Margarito had affected to Cotto.
              Cotto-Pacquiao 'cause it's never easy to see your favorite lose.
              Also Hatton's losses, i'm not a huge fan but you gotta like Ricky's personality

Comment

• awaiting the big fight on tv when Michael Buffer announced that Jerry Quarry had passed away 1999-01-03

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                  When Lennox Lewis became a top 10 ATG
                  I thought so

Comment

• Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
                    Naoto Takahashi vs Noree Jockygym ???
                    Sorry for bumping an old thread, but that actually was sad. Naoto looked so horribly washed up that night

Comment

• When that one heavyweight dude just started crying against Lennox Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X