Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious talk:How can Floyd fans not see that this olympic test was just to duck Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
    Yeah it was a duck move. So much so that after Shane agreed to the test. The fight was signed.

Clown.
    difference is shane has used PEDs, shane wants a big payday

Comment

Yeah it was a duck move. So much so that after Shane agreed to the test. The fight was signed.

Sure was a duck move. I bet a million points that if mayweather doesn't fight PAC next there won't be Olympic style testing in his next fight. Real question is do u floyd nuthuggers actually think Floyd will continue this Olympic style testing after him a PAC fight (if it fight ever happens)?

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        A better opponent that pays less???hahahaha ***** logic I tell ya, its good for a laugh.
        tougher fight
        You don't know **** either

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          Sure was a duck move. I bet a million points that if mayweather doesn't fight PAC next there won't be Olympic style testing in his next fight. Real question is do u floyd nuthuggers actually think Floyd will continue this Olympic style testing after him a PAC fight (if it fight ever happens)?
          floyd from now on will ask for olympic style drug test for every fight, because if he doesnt then he looks like he was ducking pac,

btw i dont think either were ducking

and pac/floyd will happen in late 2010

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
            tougher fight
            You don't know **** either
            Floyd must be the idiot for taking a tougher fight for less money. Don't tell me he did it because of the fans. Floyd care more about money than you and fighting shane makes less dollars so it makes less sense. It is very logical if you take of your ***** glasses and look at **** for what it is.

Comment

How do people honestly believe boxing does not need better testing in this era we are in. Look at how many people have been caught in baseball.. When they first started testing, the number of people caught in the minors was in the hundreds.. It was crazy.

Boxing needs to get with the new times and begin better testing.

Comment

Clown.
                Of course we know that Shane is not the subject here

Comment

Originally posted by Banned4Life View Post
                  How do people honestly believe boxing does not need better testing in this era we are in. Look at how many people have been caught in baseball.. When they first started testing, the number of people caught in the minors was in the hundreds.. It was crazy.

Boxing needs to get with the new times and begin better testing.
                  how much that testing cost? cause a lot of boxers don't get paid $1 mill to fight 2x a year

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie Gibson View Post
                    Of course we know that Shane is not the subject here
                    lol, this fool even has my name on his signature

thanks for calling me a slick boxer

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
                      lol your signature is retarted slick boxer talks **** bout puerto ricans hes not rican sicario is puerto rican and even speaks spanish and represents fighter from his country. Anyways to get to the point I am not a floyd fan but I do believe it's pacquiao whos ducking floyd because he has something to hide. Like Schafer said the Random drug testing was there since the beginning in the contract and pacs team agreed at first then after they asked for a 50/50 split, 8 oz gloves which are usually used in fights 135 and under, and 10 million dollar per pound for the weigh in and Floyd agreed to all of it then they didn't want any of the random blood test.

Comment

Working...
                      X