Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't that be funny if Floyd throws Mosley off and comes out swinging toe-to-toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
    Haha I agree. I wasn't around atm but I have read those threads and posters saying exactly what you just said.

Oh btw, invite coming soon. I left Dorian a message, be expecting it later on today

Thanks no worries am waiting for the invite, I was around when the gatti fight was talked about and when the fight happened. When it comes to Mayweather its a no-end cycle that goes around, After Mosley loses then the excuses would come out and it would be unto the next fighter, Expect Mayweather would duck Valero in 2011.

Comment

I wouldn't be all that surprised. He's come out aggressive in plenty of fights, and won them all. It's very foolish of people to underestimate Mayweather's aggression when he decides to turn on that killer instinct of his.

I want Shugs to win as much as anyone else, but I'm 95% confident that Mayweather will polish him off royally. The remaining 5% is just that natural doubt in any fighter, undefeated or not.

Comment

Mayweather didnt get to where he is by being ****in stupid

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
          It's called ring generalship. Look it up.

You must be a casual fan, because real boxing fans are true to watching the sweet science.
          haha..ok so ring generalship like when Cotto was running from the Pacman in the last few rounds. Anyway, I enjoyed the FLoyd that beat JMM. but the FLoyd that talks so much then fight like a scared girl in the Dela Hoya fight is what I despised the most.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            I wouldn't be all that surprised. He's come out aggressive in plenty of fights, and won them all. It's very foolish of people to underestimate Mayweather's aggression when he decides to turn on that killer instinct of his.

I want Shugs to win as much as anyone else, but I'm 95% confident that Mayweather will polish him off royally. The remaining 5% is just that natural doubt in any fighter, undefeated or not.
            HAHAHAHAHA..THAT IS A CLASSI LINE,"Mayweather will polish him off royally"..YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY WITH THAT QUOTE...MORE MORE MORE...LMAO!!! HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
              haha..ok so ring generalship like when Cotto was running from the Pacman in the last few rounds. Anyway, I enjoyed the FLoyd that beat JMM. but the FLoyd that talks so much then fight like a scared girl in the Dela Hoya fight is what I despised the most.
              Against a strong Mosley we can expect Mayweather to be conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                and all this public talk from the Mayweather's about the obvious "we will outbox" Mosley is to throw Mosley off

and then Floyd gets knocked out
                it would be shocking if floyd does that

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                  and all this public talk from the Mayweather's about the obvious "we will outbox" Mosley is to throw Mosley off

and then Floyd gets knocked out
                  Funny how you don't even talking about Manny's next fight anymore. Why give so much attention to Floyd when you favorite fighter has "THE EVENT" coming up?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                    Yeah that would be hilarious, I remember when the haters were saying the samething when Mayweather was about to fight Gatti, "Oh Gatti is too big" and Mayweather has never fought anyone like gatti before" One punch to the rib-cage" and Mayweather would be KO.

Mayrunner is going to run and if he trade with Gatti he would get KO, In the sametime people who have NO biase whatsoever were saying the fight would be a one-sided beatdown in favour of Mayweather because of the speed and movement.

To everyones suprise Mayweather stood in front of Gatti and picked him off and land at will, Before anyone throws the "Mosley is gatti card" Yes i know.
                    You hit the nail right on the head and I like Shane Mosley. I just believe that he will be outboxed.

Comment

Floyd stans can only dream of Floyd going toe to toe, secretly it's what they really want but know he's not capable of so they'll settle for a tap and run 12 round decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X