Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't that be funny if Floyd throws Mosley off and comes out swinging toe-to-toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't that be funny if Floyd throws Mosley off and comes out swinging toe-to-toe

and all this public talk from the Mayweather's about the obvious "we will outbox" Mosley is to throw Mosley off

and then Floyd gets knocked out

It would be hilarious for like twenty seconds before Mosley knocks him the **** out.

Comment

Floyd is boring.I will never expect this fight to be exciting. Just hope im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
        Floyd is boring.I will never expect this fight to be exciting. Just hope im wrong
        Hi, you must be from from Sherdog. Welcome to Boxing Scene.

Anyways, Mayweather capitalizes on any chance he gets to take an opponent out. Everyone knows his style and it'll always be that way. A fighter can only adapt so much before his old ways resurface, just ask Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
          Hi, you must be from from Sherdog. Welcome to Boxing Scene.

Anyways, Mayweather capitalizes on any chance he gets to take an opponent out. Everyone knows his style and it'll always be that way. A fighter can only adapt so much before his old ways resurface, just ask Hatton.
          u must be floyd's boyfriend?**** ellerbe is that u? Floyd is boring and that's a fact. u cant deny it. Sugar Ray Robinson is the GOAT but he is not boring like Floyd. Im telling u dont expect this fight to be exciting coz there is 70% chance that this fight will be a marathon race.

Comment

I doubt Mayweather will run.

Comment

Yeah that would be hilarious, I remember when the haters were saying the samething when Mayweather was about to fight Gatti, "Oh Gatti is too big" and Mayweather has never fought anyone like gatti before" One punch to the rib-cage" and Mayweather would be KO.

Mayrunner is going to run and if he trade with Gatti he would get KO, In the sametime people who have NO biase whatsoever were saying the fight would be a one-sided beatdown in favour of Mayweather because of the speed and movement.

To everyones suprise Mayweather stood in front of Gatti and picked him off and land at will, Before anyone throws the "Mosley is gatti card" Yes i know.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                u must be floyd's boyfriend?**** ellerbe is that u? Floyd is boring and that's a fact. u cant deny it. Sugar Ray Robinson is the GOAT but he is not boring like Floyd. Im telling u dont expect this fight to be exciting coz there is 70% chance that this fight will be a marathon race.
                It's called ring generalship. Look it up.

You must be a casual fan, because real boxing fans are true to watching the sweet science.

Comment

I'm just glad he's fighting Shane, I hope it actually pulls through to. I don't find Floyd boring because I appreciate skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                    Yeah that would be hilarious, I remember when the haters were saying the samething when Mayweather was about to fight Gatti, "Oh Gatti is too big" and Mayweather has never fought anyone like gatti before" One punch to the rib-cage" and Mayweather would be KO.

Mayrunner is going to run and if he trade with Gatti he would get KO, In the sametime people who have NO biase whatsoever were saying the fight would be a one-sided beatdown in favour of Mayweather because of the speed and movement.

To everyones suprise Mayweather stood in front of Gatti and picked him off and land at will, Before anyone throws the "Mosley is gatti card" Yes i know.
                    Haha I agree. I wasn't around atm but I have read those threads and posters saying exactly what you just said.

Oh btw, invite coming soon. I left Dorian a message, be expecting it later on today

Comment

Working...
                    X