No announcement yet.

The Rock is damn sick and tired hearing about this roody-poo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
    burners gonna find something to complain about. wait for it.
    He'd say he gets distracted by the muscles to even appreciate the thread.

Comment

valeros improvement from fight to fight is unbelievable...i mean you gotta be a dumbass not to notice it. I say if he moves up in wait hes liable to take out belt holders maidana and even bradley. Just wait and see. The dudes on a mission and has great dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
        valeros improvement from fight to fight is unbelievable...i mean you gotta be a dumbass not to notice it. I say if he moves up in wait hes liable to take out belt holders maidana and even bradley. Just wait and see. The dudes on a mission and has great dedication.
        Unbelievable? Whats unbelievable is the fact that you have the testicular fortitude to come on here to the rocks thread and share your 2 cents. Tell ya what, what it looks like is that a big monkey logged on to this site, entered the peoples thread, took a dump and out came your ****ty post

Comment

Originally posted by The Brahma Bull View Post
          Listen, The Rock is going to let that slide because he feels bad for you for getting fired at your job last week. The Rock heard you were laid off at the ***** bank for drinking on the job but The Rock says don't worry. I'm sure you can go back to go-go dancing, fruitcake.
          lol

Comment

Hilarious

Comment

awesome thread!

Comment

Lol................

Comment

Not the best alt, nor greatest... but the most electrifying alt

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X