Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE 2-03-10 11PM est (IT'S ON !!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
    props to vaborikua for getting champ vs chicano79
    thats not you?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Ill be with my girl tonight, have a good show guys... If youre on after 2 I might be able to get it in.
      Its live on the radio now so you can still peep it. Tune into ***** 97.3, the jam

Comment

Kinda late but I'll still try to tune in.

Comment

Ill be with my girl tonight, have a good show guys... If youre on after 2 I might be able to get it in.
          beat it up on the pool table 4 for me one time reed..make sure your wearing that roy robe..lol..you da man homie

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
            beat it up on the pool table 4 for me one time reed..make sure your wearing that roy robe..lol..you da man homie
            No doubt.. I had your back today in that ****... I dont get involved in the Mafia ****, but that **** was wrong, and Kevin is my dude.

Comment

hahahah.

Comment

No doubt.. I had your back today in that ****... I dont get involved in the Mafia ****, but that **** was wrong, and Kevin is my dude.
                yes it is i was talking like cotto in third person

Comment

i saw that ..i appreciate you taking the time to voice your opinion hoime..imma air they ass out 2nite..they invited me 2 the group and didnt erase what they were saying..peep this

Dorian
                  Ether made the sick one, I just made the where I branded "VIP" over their sig.(so they know their being taken over) lol.

Comment

i saw that ..i appreciate you taking the time to voice your opinion hoime..imma air they ass out 2nite..they invited me 2 the group and didnt erase what they were saying..peep this

Dorian
                    Ether made the sick one, I just made the where I branded "VIP" over their sig.(so they know their being taken over) lol.
                    God damn.....

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
                      yes it is i was talking like cotto in third person
                      I missed it?!

Comment

Working...
                      X