Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE 2-03-10 11PM est (IT'S ON !!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    How can they beat you, when you don't fight em?

The doll was sick also, you pull it and all these crazy quotes come out You remember that one.
    I remember.

Floyd mayweather pull string doll.

"undefeated"

"lifestyle.............. flashy."

"Nobody beat floyd mayweather"

"Jack of all trades.... master of none"

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Exactly, because you don't say Floyd will beat his ass... How you gonna hit what you cant find?

You don't say **** like that... You bring facts, and actual **** that will HAPPEN in the ring.. thats what I was looking for... SPECIFICS.

I only heard specifics from Burner.
      IMO I think my best point was that against Paul Floyd can't be in his shoulder roll or he will get tagged. That **** don't work against Southpaws.

Against Lefties Floyd goes high guard and shoots jabs to the stomach and lead rights to the head.

Floyd has the high guard down to a tee considering he doesnt use it that much. That defense doesnt work against somebody who throws non stop punches and never gets tired. You cant peek-a-boo 100 Punches and see em all and counter. Winky has the best high guard ever IMO. He was old but he still had those arms tight and his forearms were covering his body and his gloves had his face covered. And he still got the **** beat out of him.

Comment

• Damn i keep missing the show when is the next one going down.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
          IMO I think my best point was that against Paul Floyd can't be in his shoulder roll or he will get tagged. That **** don't work against Southpaws.

Against Lefties Floyd goes high guard and shoots jabs to the stomach and lead rights to the head.

Floyd has the high guard down to a tee considering he doesnt use it that much. That defense doesnt work against somebody who throws non stop punches and never gets tired. You cant peek-a-boo 100 Punches and see em all and counter. Winky has the best high guard ever IMO. He was old but he still had those arms tight and his forearms were covering his body and his gloves had his face covered. And he still got the **** beat out of him.
          Preachin to the choir does you no good son

Comment

• Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
            props to vaborikua for getting champ vs chicano79
            Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post

yo vete a la mierda hasta que yo me ulove maricón fijar su lista de

While I agree with you on Williams I don't agree on your list call one of your spanish speaking home boyz to translate the above for you.

Comment

• Listening to the podcast right now.

Wish I was on the call because right now the topic is Floyds a bigger draw because of one common opponents AFTER Oscar De La Hoya.

Ricky Hatton.

And Floyd outsold Pac with Hatton.

So that makes him the bigger draw.

I disagree with that Logic and Reasoning.

Floyd Mayweather vs Ricky Hatton

38-0 - 43-0 = UNDEFEATED.

That was one of the biggest selling points of the fights.

When Pac fought Hatton, it was not the same hype, not the same fight... Hatton had just been stopped, and took his first loss fo his career... he was no longer looked at as the same type of opponent.

One other point I will make.

We are comparing US PAY PER VIEWS.

Floyd Mayweather is an undefeated American fighter.

Pac Hatton... NEITHER are American.

NOW, when you compare the US PPV numbers, you see that PAC was already fighting a losing battle, and when you take into ACCOUNT. HOW CLOSE, the PPV difference was in the two fights.

You can't say Floyd is a Bigger PPV attraction than PAC, based on this fight.

Comment

Listening to the podcast right now.

Wish I was on the call because right now the topic is Floyds a bigger draw because of one common opponents AFTER Oscar De La Hoya.

Ricky Hatton.

When Pac fought Hatton, it was not the same hype, not the same fight... Hatton had just been stopped, and took his first loss fo his career... he was no longer looked at as the same type of opponent.

NOW, when you compare the US PPV numbers, you see that PAC was already fighting a losing battle, and when you take into ACCOUNT. HOW CLOSE, the PPV difference was in the two fights.

Reed you know the saying.

Men Lie.

Women lie.

Numbers don't.

Mayweathers PPV's do more then Pacs. If Pac wanted the same hype he shouldnt fought those fgters AFTER Floyd already beat them.

Pac is a WORLD WIDE mega star. Floyd is just a bigger one.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
                  Reed you know the saying.

Men Lie.

Women lie.

Numbers don't.

Mayweathers PPV's do more then Pacs. If Pac wanted the same hype he shouldnt fought those fgters AFTER Floyd already beat them.

Pac is a WORLD WIDE mega star. Floyd is just a bigger one.
                  You can't discredit my reasoning on the topic.

It simply wasn't the same fight.

Comment

Listening to the podcast right now.

Ricky Hatton.

Who give a flying *** once Mosley knocks him out and Ellerbie has to wave some smelling salt to get him up and maybe perform oral on him too in the center of the ring. No joke that dude does rub his chest intently I know some dudes that think Floyd has some pretty lips. Believe me tha last thing you want to be told inside is you got a pretty mouth. Where did that b1tchmade reflexes run too I am not done with that boy yet? PPV #'s cannot save him when the bell rings it is going be like a pitbull off the chain Mosley is going to unleash pain on Money. Believe me Mosley sees the b1tch in Floyd as I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by TITO SEVERE View Post
                      Who give a flying *** once Mosley knocks him out and Ellerbie has to wave some smelling salt to get him up and maybe perform oral on him too in the center of the ring. No joke that dude does rub his chest intently I know some dudes that think Floyd has some pretty lips. Believe me tha last thing you want to be told inside is you got a pretty mouth. Where did that b1tchmade reflexes run too I am not done with that boy yet? PPV #'s cannot save him when the bell rings it is going be like a pitbull off the chain Mosley is going to unleash pain on Money. Believe me Mosley sees the b1tch in Floyd as I do.
                      Why reply to my post when it has nothing to do with what I said?

Comment

Working...
                      X