Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE 2-03-10 11PM est (IT'S ON !!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Nah, he stutter stepped all over that interview... nah.
    There was a poll on here after the interview and May edged it by a small %.

He over powered the underrated Kenny. In the 2nd one he came with a less aggressive game plan and paid the price.

Kenny can't fight going backwards, Mayweather let him dictate the action in their 2nd fight and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      There was a poll on here after the interview and May edged it by a small %.

He over powered the underrated Kenny. In the 2nd one he came with a less aggressive game plan and paid the price.

Kenny can't fight going backwards, Mayweather let him dictate the action in their 2nd fight and lost.
      He didn't win anything. He couldn't barely answer a question when it was directly asked to him. Contradicted himself all over the place... Shane Mosley with 5 losses? ....... Now he's fighting him.... Nah, he didn't win anything.

Comment

Winky may not be Number 2. But hes damn sure Top 5.

Beat Mosley in his PRIME. Twice.

Dominated Trinidad.

Robbed against Vargas in his PRIME.

Robbed against Taylor in his PRIME.

Dominated Quartey.

And had a Close fight with Hopkins at a weight class he had no business being at.

Also was ducked by ****s loads of people. Forrest and Oscar both didnt want to fight Winky.

Dude is a ATG and one of the best 154 Pounders of all time IMO.

Comment

I just heard that Horus

Ill say this... if Burner really wants to make a statement by defending Paul Williams against Floyd, he will have to do it against Horus.
          Reed I completely agree....
          I got a full clip waiting for burner anytime he wants it on that debate.
          and believe me burner would need to bring his A++++ game to beat me on discussion a possible Williams vs. Mayweather match up !!

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
            Winky may not be Number 2. But hes damn sure Top 5.

Beat Mosley in his PRIME. Twice.

Dominated Trinidad.

Robbed against Vargas in his PRIME.

Robbed against Taylor in his PRIME.

Dominated Quartey.

And had a Close fight with Hopkins at a weight class he had no business being at.

Also was ducked by ****s loads of people. Forrest and Oscar both didnt want to fight Winky.

Dude is a ATG and one of the best 154 Pounders of all time IMO.
            I agree on the Hopkins fight...

I disagree being robbed against Taylor... He wasn't robbed anymore than Martinez was robbed. You can't be robbed in a very close fight.

Comment

He didn't win anything. He couldn't barely answer a question when it was directly asked to him. Contradicted himself all over the place... Shane Mosley with 5 losses? ....... Now he's fighting him.... Nah, he didn't win anything.
              Ok, Ok, you win... he didn't win the Kenny debates but he did do one thing.

He spit out some classic quotes.

Mosley? the guy with 5 losses?

Ok so, he beat Margarito, but He lost to Cotto and and Cotto beat him? All these guys beating each other but nobody beat.. me.

Manny Pacquiao got knocked out twice.

How come they weren't saying' "Put Pacquiao in there with Mayweather" after he lost to Morales?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                Reed I completely agree....
                I got a full clip waiting for burner anytime he wants it on that debate.
                and believe me burner would need to bring his A++++ game to beat me on discussion a possible Williams vs. Mayweather match up !!
                Exactly, because you don't say Floyd will beat his ass... How you gonna hit what you cant find?

You don't say **** like that... You bring facts, and actual **** that will HAPPEN in the ring.. thats what I was looking for... SPECIFICS.

I only heard specifics from Burner.

Comment

Ok so, he beat Margarito, but He lost to Cotto and and Cotto beat him? All these guys beating each other but nobody beat.. me.

How come they weren't saying' "Put Pacquiao in there with Mayweather" after he lost to Morales?
                  Don't believe the hype Kenny and Floyd been good friends for years and Floyds is Kennys favorite boxer. They do that **** for ratings on ESPN.

Comment

Agree on that.... one of my favorite Floyd quotes ever, I still repeat til this day.

Shane Mosley? And and and and he lost to Cotto? And and and Cotto lost to Margarito? And he lost to SHane Mosley? All these guys beatin eachother......

But nobody Beat Floyd Mayweather.

That **** was GOLD.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Agree on that.... one of my favorite Floyd quotes ever, I still repeat til this day.

Shane Mosley? he beat Margarito, but He lost to Cotto and and Cotto beat him? All these guys beating each other but nobody beat Floyd mayweather.

That **** was GOLD.
                      How can they beat you, when you don't fight em?

The doll was sick also, you pull it and all these crazy quotes come out You remember that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X