Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Signs Contract To Fight Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .... floyd jr. may have signed his contract to fight shane with reservations .... it took him how many days .... almost a week .... shane has a history of drug enchancement the mayweathers dreaded per shane's testimony & admission .... now, all floyd jr. needs to do is chicken in the ring & win the fight .... same strategy he will use against manny but then there's his blood testing condition which he will not fight manny at all ....

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      The Fight's On! Floyd Mayweather Has Signed to Face Shane Mosley
      2/03/2010 3:26 PM ET By Lem Satterfield

Floyd Mayweather has signed his bout agreement to fight Shane Mosley, who already had inked his name on the dotted line on Friday, Mosley's attorney, Judd Burstein, told FanHouse.

Burstein said that he learned of the development concerning Mayweather (pictured right) from Mosley's promoter, Golden Boy Promotions' CEO Richard Shaefer, which should set in motion the promotional and marketing of their bout to take place on May 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"Richard Schaefer just called me and told me that [Mayweather's adviser] Al Haymon called him, and it's being faxed," said Burstein, with whom Mosley signed his part of the deal on Friday in Las Vegas.

"I'm ecstatic. Shane and I have been together for seven years, and I love him as a client, and he's going to show the world how great that he is," said Burstein. "A lot of credit goes to Richard Schaefer. We work together beautifully. And Al Haymon has proven that my assessment of him as a real, straight shooter and a good guy are correct. He came through."

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/02/0...-shane-mosley/
      I remember when *******s were saying PBF will never dare to fight Mosley. Now that the fight is signed and days away all I hear is player hating. It must suck to worship a mortal man like Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
        good news but now the topics will change from "mayweather is running scared from mosley" back to "mosley is too old , floyd is cherrypicking!"
        good call,

Comment

• Get a life hobbit Comedian.

9.0 eartquake forced Mayweather to fight weight drained past prime 40 years old Mosley!

Comment

• Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
            Get a life hobbit Comedian.

9.0 eartquake forced Mayweather to fight weight drained past prime 40 years old Mosley!
            yup that totally makes since girl. No go lay down and take a nap. I know you have a headache from all your hard thinking.

Comment

• and dont forget Floyd signed fixed fight,nothing else.
              Mosley throw 7 punches in round 3 and 4.
              lol what a fake fight,I never see nothing more fake then that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
                and dont forget Floyd signed fixed fight,nothing else.
                Mosley throw 7 punches in round 3 and 4.
                lol what a fake fight,I never see nothing more fake then that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                  How could you say that was a fixed fight if it was a pad work exhibition.

Comment

• Floyd would never fight Mosley, he's "too good". Besides Floyd is a coward and scared of Shane.

Comment

• I kinda feel bad for Floyd fans now, all they got to hold on to are his past fights lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X