No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Signs Contract To Fight Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
    I don't where to begin as far as your logic reaches back, which probably extends from your knees to the floor.

First whenever anyone criticizes Mayweather you inevitably bring up Pac, if that isn't funny enough you assume everyone is Filipino, which I'm not, using your logic and applying some honesty, 99.9% of Floyd supporters come from his "own" community and the leftover .1%-- are a couple of 12 year European kids in tight shirts rocking bedazzler.
    LOL

Very SPOT ON!!!

Comment

This was would be slightly amusing....if it was funny or you suffered from mild ******ation.
      i actually created a whole story about u pacfarts... click below

Comment

I don't know where to begin as far as your logic reaches back, which probably extends from your knees to the floor.

First whenever anyone criticizes Mayweather you inevitably bring up Pac, if that isn't funny enough you assume everyone is Filipino, which I'm not, using your logic and applying some honesty, 99.9% of Floyd supporters come from his "own" community and the leftover .1%-- are a couple of 12 year old European kids in tight shirts rocking bedazzler.
        lol u most be butt hurt, to reply back to the post and then go back to 15 mins later to comment again... haha poor lil pacfart

Comment

• nice..

nice to see that the fight is SIGNED... and like i've said before, not cause i'm a mayweather hater, but because i would not put it past him.. i know he doesnt want to face mosley.. he's now going to plan b.. the phantom injury that will prolong this so long mosley will have not option but to look else where for another fight.. next fight will be mosley/berto again.. ha ha..

then money may will wait for pac... cause if clottey wins.. money wont face clottey..

Comment

• Originally posted by pretty boy greg View Post
            lol u most be butt hurt, to reply back to the post and then go back to 15 mins later to comment again... Haha poor lil pacfart
            english language...it works

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              Well,he deserves credit for taking on the BEST opponent.That in itself is a rarity these days.Does Manny deserve credit for fighting Clottey???
              It isn't that he deserves credit for fighting within the same weight class,but he deserves credit for taking on the best fighter within his weightclass-especially when people say he doesnt.I don't see why Manny (who is also a welter) deserves any credit for fighting the man who officially lost to the man.Out of the two fights,I will have to give credit where it is due,based on the challenge. Mayweather deserves more credit for this fight.Unfortunately- there are going to be excuses from people who would have heaped praise for Manny if he took on Shane,but neglect the same courtesy for Floyd doing this.That is the double standards with fans of boxers as opposed to fans of the sport.
              Let's be honest here-the majority of people are excited and glad to see Mayweather fight Mosely for the most part.Even a lot of Pacquiao fans are showing more interest and enthusiasm for the Floyd/Shane fight than the Manny/Clottey fight....it says it all.It shows the gap of talent between Manny's current opponent as opposed to Floyd's.

I think it would be different if mayweather was just moving up to welterweight, but he's an established welterweight at this point.

"To be the best, you have to fight the best" has been his mantra and him being an elite fighter i think he should have been taking tougher fights along time ago.

At any rate, I was being cyncial, any fighter should get credit for taking a dangerous opponent.

Comment

• hahaaaaa
                let's do it
                I can't wait

Comment

english language...it works
                  thats all u got?? lol

I forgot the only rebuttal pacfarts have are " woooo Pac-man is G.O.A.T. and haha chicken gayweather is such ****".

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                    thats all u got?? lol

I forgot the only rebuttal pacfarts have are " woooo Pac-man is G.O.A.T. and haha chicken gayweather is such ****".
                    What language do you type in?

Comment

• Alright!

now who wants to bet?

I'm betting on Mosley against Floyd.

my 100K points on Mosley... well it's just because Mosley is the underdog I guess.

I don't doubt Floyd's skills... just his guts.

Comment

Working...
                      X