Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Fans, Will You Still Be A Fan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd fans will stick by him no matter what he does or doesnt do for that matter. I swear they are all in love with him far beyond just boxing. The way they think about, talk about, and make excuses for Floyd you would think it is their girlfriend they are talking about.

Comment

I have already said this in previous post. If Floyd doesn't fight Shane, I am not a fan anymore. Why? Because there is absolutely no reason for Floyd to avoid Shane. Especially because I believe Floyd would UD Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        There is NO reason for Floyd to avoid Shane he beats him easily.
        then why are ur knees shaking

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          at first Shane was OLD as dirt when they agreed, now Floyd is "ducking" him because the contract is not signed? There needs to be some consistency with posters on this forum (wishful thinking at its BEST). The fight will get made. I'm not a bit worried.
          I told you what I was talking about. People flip flop alot on this forum, I've been here a while now, so I know. The same people that said that Floyd would never fight Shane were the SAME people that called Shane OLD and make excuses already when Floyd agreed to fight him. Now that Floyd hasn't signed, those SAME people are saying that Floyd is ducking Shane. That is what I'm talking about.

To answer your question, I'm not worried about it. He will sign and they will fight. It is that simple.
          I see that with all I typed, you still missed that, huh?

I'm not worried about having to stop being a Floyd fan IF he doesn't fight Shane. Why? Because I know the fight will get made. Its that simple. Do you get it?
          Thanks E, that is what I'm saying.

And truth be told, I'm a fan of both Shane and Floyd, and I've already had to wait a while for this fight to get done. So a little bit of extra time, does not worry be one bit.
          LIKE I SAID, HE WOULD SIGN AND I WAS NOT WORRIED.

Comment

Working...
          X