Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never live up to Pacquiao's Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    he gave you Grey k lol
    I know.... lolol

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
      actually, i'm with your momma right now. she's pretty good :*******:
      Your lil sissy ass couldn't handle my mom biotch. She'd prove to be too much for ya sissy ass!! But good job coming too ya boyfriends defense, lol

Comment

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
        Your just heartbroken that the May/Mosley fight is getting all the attention right now you lil sissy. I don't bash Pac since I'm a fan just not infatuated with him like you girls, but if Floyd is such a ***** like you tards say he shoulda took the test and went in there and beat the **** outta Floyd for 40 mill. But you have your own story on what happened...
        aren't you tired of bitchin' about it? have some of these

Comment

Your just heartbroken that the May/Mosley fight is getting all the attention right now you lil sissy. I don't bash Pac since I'm a fan just not infatuated with him like you girls, but if Floyd is such a ***** like you tards say he shoulda took the test and went in there and beat the **** outta Floyd for 40 mill. But you have your own story on what happened...
          where you been ******...Floyd pissed away 40 million to take what he thinks is the easier fight with Mosley for less money. Were you born this dumb or did you have a accident?

Comment

Your lil sissy ass couldn't handle my mom biotch. She'd prove to be too much for ya sissy ass!! But good job coming too ya boyfriends defense, lol
            wait she's almost done...

she's just slurping the leftovers..

Comment

why is that is she real experienced like a dancer/hooker or some thing...why you call her a freak lol

Comment

Or is she a Man LOL hehehehehehe

Comment

aren't you tired of bitchin' about it? have some of these
                  Yeah I'm the one starting threads bout the same **** you girls are really fuking stupid

Comment

Don't get mad son...

Comment

I know.... lolol
                      i lol'd when this happened

i get a boner any time i watch it

Comment

Working...
                      X