Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never live up to Pacquiao's Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    He is a real tough guy.... you want to be him!
    You girls are prolly sitting together right now on the computer,

Comment

Pacman success is based on the exploitation of the people of the Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
        Yeah you show it all the time with your ******ed ass threads bout the same **** time and time again. It's unhealthy to think about a man as much as you do. And by the way your insults are fuking so
        Atleast I have something to talk...meaning he is soooo good and the best P4P fighter and how floyd ducks him and so on.... I dont know if they tell you these things out there in moron land, but Manny is the hottest thing in boxing! And i talk about it. You dont like it ...**** off LOL

Comment

Yeah you show it all the time with your ******ed ass threads bout the same **** time and time again. It's unhealthy to think about a man as much as you do. And by the way your insults are fuking so
          are you mad, homey? Take it easy, you'll get uglier.

Comment

the only legacy pacroid will have after he retires is steroid abuse, without it even torrecampo would KO him again, lol

Comment

You girls are prolly sitting together right now on the computer,
              actually, i'm with your momma right now. she's pretty good :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
                actually, i'm with your momma right now. she's pretty good :*******:
                oh my god that **** was ****in funny lol gut hurts

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                  the only legacy pacroid will have after he retires is steroid abuse, without it even torrecampo would KO him again, lol
                  this guy is sending red k...

moron, you can't give red k if you have a red rep.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Atleast I have something to talk...meaning he is soooo good and the best P4P fighter and how floyd ducks him and so on.... I dont know if they tell you these things out there in moron land, but Manny is the hottest thing in boxing! And i talk about it. You dont like it ...**** off LOL
                    Your just heartbroken that the May/Mosley fight is getting all the attention right now you lil sissy. I don't bash Pac since I'm a fan just not infatuated with him like you girls, but if Floyd is such a ***** like you tards say he shoulda took the test and went in there and beat the **** outta Floyd for 40 mill. But you have your own story on what happened...

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
                      this guy is sending red k...

moron, you can't give red k if you have a red rep.
                      he gave you Grey k lol

Comment

Working...
                      X