Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: The Most Overrated Fighter of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a writer to discredit someone and go to length in disproving/proving something much to the detriment of a fighter tells you a lot about the motivation. If Pacquiao is really that "bad" that.....wow, do you think he would even last against COTTO, his last fight?

Much to the hate going around boxing.

It would be best for boxing to put the most intruiging of all matches of all time:

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      pac=7weight division champion and 4 lineal belt

floyd=5weight division champion and 3 lineal
      but its really only 5 though isn't it???

Comment

Manny Pacquiao at this present time in boxing is not overrated ?

WHos overrating him, Only the fans of him are !!!... But which fans of who do not overrate there fighter ?

At this present time in boxing, Manny is being the man.... Hes stepping up and making the sport a more lively entertaining place...

I say fair play to the man...

But if you ask me if hes the greatest fighter to ever live, I'll say your chatting ****, he aint even really in the top 50......

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
          For a writer to discredit someone and go to length in disproving/proving something much to the detriment of a fighter tells you a lot about the motivation. If Pacquiao is really that "bad" that.....wow, do you think he would even last against COTTO, his last fight?

It would be best for boxing to put the most intruiging of all matches of all time:

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Get use to it, Most Top fighter had to go through that..

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao
            Your right cotto was a credible win imo, mannys best, along with barrera 1, but after that I struggle to find one without major flaws, maybe marquez or hatton im not sure, theres no doubt to me Mannys resume looks better on paper than it is in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
              Manny Pacquiao at this present time in boxing is not overrated ?

WHos overrating him, Only the fans of him are !!!... But which fans of who do not overrate there fighter ?

At this present time in boxing, Manny is being the man.... Hes stepping up and making the sport a more lively entertaining place...

I say fair play to the man...

But if you ask me if hes the greatest fighter to ever live, I'll say your chatting ****, he aint even really in the top 50......

Pacquiao's fight are not overrated, His fighter are the best thing at the moment in boxing, He alway find a way to make them exciting with his fighting style but then you need to have an opponent that would stand in front of you to make you look great.

I would never question Pac's ring fights but i do believe his resume is overhyped.

Comment

emmanuel steward: pac belong in the top 5 atg.....that was comin from a pac hater......

Comment

Originally posted by mrgreenfingers View Post
                  Your right cotto was a credible win imo, mannys best, along with barrera 1, but after that I struggle to find one without major flaws, maybe marquez or hatton im not sure, theres no doubt to me Mannys resume looks better on paper than it is in reality.

Pacquiao's best win for me was Barrera(1), Then Cotto and thats because the fight was at 145, The Cotto performance was a great performance that NO-ONE can take away from him.

Comment

That article deserves a LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      emmanuel steward: pac belong in the top 5 atg.....that was comin from a pac hater......
                      Top 5 lol

That's a joke

Maybe top 5 most attacking & vicious fighters of all time, but still that's a load of **** too.....

Comment

Working...
                      X