• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [SyrianUser] View Post

hahahahahaha

Comment

• "Non Gradus Anus Rodentum!"

I think the only appropriate way to address a Pacquiao fanatic is to allow reality to wash roughly over them. In many ways the cost of winning an argument isn't worth the effort in the end because winning a debate can always be neatly cleaned up by the rationale of the "loser."

To any truly objective person it's clear that Manny's career with Bob Arum has been skillfully steered so Pacquiao would avoid any dangerous situations that might inhibit his earning potential. That's a fact as clear as day to anyone willing to see passed the masquerade and mystique that's been erected by the wizard of Oz/Bob Arum.

We all react differently to facts; some people shut down and create elaborate fantasies to counteract the bitter dose of reality they've been exposed to. While others become angry and abusive. A good friend of mine, and the only person I know that watches boxing religiously, and I got into an hours long argument about Manny Pacquiao, he nearly foamed at the mouth and shouted most of the time as if he was defending the virtue of his chaste daughter. He was utterly unreasonable and refused to entertain the slightest criticism. What that told me was that he was behaving in an irrational manner, as I've observed many Pacquiao fanatics behave.

It's just not worth it, because Floyd will always be a "ducker" regardless of whatever cogent facts are produced or from whom they come, and that's that.

Comment

Working...
      X