No announcement yet.

With a win against Clottey, Pacquiao overtakes SRR in the ATG list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
    Sugar Ray Robingson wouldn't last until the 6th round vs Pac now lol!!!!
    Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
    wins over pac and mosley make him(pbf) the fighter of the decade...
    You can't put none of these fighters ahead of fighters from the golden era to me. Both Sugars beat other boxing legends. Manny has not defeated anybody else on the atg list. That's what separates him from the top greats. His best name on his resume is Miguel Cotto who is not an all time great. Floyd has the same problem. Even if he beats Mosley and Pac he still will not have faced a Duran, Hagler, Hearns, or even Prime DLH was a beast. Again not either of these guys fault but they are not on equal footing with any of the older fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
      You can't put none of these fighters ahead of fighters from the golden era to me. Both Sugars beat other boxing legends. Manny has not defeated anybody else on the atg list. That's what separates him from the top greats. His best name on his resume is Miguel Cotto who is not an all time great. Floyd has the same problem. Even if he beats Mosley and Pac he still will not have faced a Duran, Hagler, Hearns, or even Prime DLH was a beast. Again not either of these guys fault but they are not on equal footing with any of the older fighters.
      I think Floyd/Pac would be that Halger or Duran that propells the other's resume to the next level. Obviously not quite as good but they are both generally agreed to be ATGs in their own rights.

There's a few hall of fame recognised names on each man's record also which justifies their status to a large degree.

Comment

No, no, no and no. A win over Clottey adds someting to Pacquiao resume, but it doesn't automatically push him past SRR.

Comment

Originally posted by KoPill View Post
          No, no, no and no. A win over Clottey adds someting to Pacquiao resume, but it doesn't automatically push him past SRR.
          Anybody putting Pac or Floyd ahead of
          Ali, Marciano, SRL, SRR, Duran, Hagler, or Hearns is a pure nuthugger of the highest order. Hell Holyfield fought better opponents than these guys. Stop the fanboyism.

Comment

Originally posted by FatBastard View Post
            Robinson wont last up to the 6th round with PAC
            Hahahaha, dude I really hope your joking. Because nobody call really be that stupid.

Comment

Looking forward to PAC-CLOTTEY actions-packed bout this MArch. Gonna be another breakthrough for PAC
              Pacquiao over takes SSR...come on..even i wont agree to this! lol

Comment

Looking forward to PAC-CLOTTEY actions-packed bout this MArch. Gonna be another breakthrough for PAC
                maybe....but otherwise for now this thread is Fail...

Comment

PLEASE share some of the sherm you are smoking with me if you actually believe that crap...Not even Pacquiao fans would believe that.

Comment

if SRR is alive today, he wouldve agreed to this thread

Comment

has Pac even faced a fighter like SRR, has ever beat any fighter named Sugar, when Pac actually beats a skilled pure boxer let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X